Urban Meyer stepping down.

He will return, as he has stated, his dream job is Notre Dame, and if Kelly doesn't take the program in the next few years to the insane level the alumni want, Meyer will get his wish

Fuck that. Y'all can keep Hairball. We obviously don't need him. Not unless OSU is running low on speed bumps on campus.

You don't want a dude with Aspergers and an offense so complicated most college kids can't run it? I'd make fun of his recruiting too but I'm not sure I can because it might actually be a 12b violation to do so. You don't want that guy to be your new coach?

You don't want a dude with Aspergers and an offense so complicated most college kids can't run it? I'd make fun of his recruiting too but I'm not sure I can because it might actually be a 12b violation to do so. You don't want that guy to be your new coach?
LOL I wish Jim Hairball a long career as UM’s head coach. Besides if you look into UM’s recent history the head coach hasn’t been the problem. Their AD has. The Pizza guy prevented UM from maintaining a modern infrastructure and investment needed to do that and Hairball has been playing catch-up. They have caught up with OSU in everything it recruiting.

Two teams have been major disappointments in the BIG in the last dozen years who need to step it up and that’s UM and Nebraska.

LOL I wish Jim Hairball a long career as UM’s head coach. Besides if you look into UM’s recent history the head coach hasn’t been the problem. Their AD has. The Pizza guy prevented UM from maintaining a modern infrastructure and investment needed to do that and Hairball has been playing catch-up. They have caught up with OSU in everything it recruiting.

Two teams have been major disappointments in the BIG in the last dozen years who need to step it up and that’s UM and Nebraska.

Not at all true, Michigan has more money than it has ever had. The problem is the coaching. Money didn't lose games for U of M, Harbaugh's stupid "pro-style pro-ready" bullshit did.

Not at all true, Michigan has more money than it has ever had. The problem is the coaching. Money didn't lose games for U of M, Harbaugh's stupid "pro-style pro-ready" bullshit did.
I’m not saying that isn’t an issue but UM simply doesn’t have the talent level OSU does. Hairball just isn’t getting done on recruiting.

I've always enjoyed his temper tantrums. Thought he would be good for Michigan football, though.

The recruiting has been bad for awhile now. There's no excuse for Michigan to be physically outmatched by anyone.
ND and OSU have an evil alliance against UM. When OSU fails to sign a recruit they urge them to sign with ND and ND encourages them to sign with OSU if they're not going to sign with ND. Poor michigan. :)

ND and OSU have an evil alliance against UM. When OSU fails to sign a recruit they urge them to sign with ND and ND encourages them to sign with OSU if they're not going to sign with ND. Poor michigan. :)

I think Harbaugh's sleepovers might have had something to do with it to. That's all I'm gonna say, don't want to get 12b'd.

Back