US Catholic bishops apologize for raping children... again

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. Catholic bishops offered an apology to Native Americans on Friday for the church's role in inflicting trauma on their communities and adopted new guidelines for ministering to indigenous Catholics.
The new policies, approved by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, call on church leaders to set up listening sessions with local Native leaders, incorporate tribal customs into sacred rites and improve access to Catholic universities and other educational opportunities for Native Americans, among other directives.

"The Church recognizes that it has played a part in traumas experienced by Native children," the document said, saying "these tragedies" led to addiction, domestic abuse, abandonment and neglect that harmed families.

June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. Catholic bishops offered an apology to Native Americans on Friday for the church's role in inflicting trauma on their communities and adopted new guidelines for ministering to indigenous Catholics.
The new policies, approved by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, call on church leaders to set up listening sessions with local Native leaders, incorporate tribal customs into sacred rites and improve access to Catholic universities and other educational opportunities for Native Americans, among other directives.

"The Church recognizes that it has played a part in traumas experienced by Native children," the document said, saying "these tragedies" led to addiction, domestic abuse, abandonment and neglect that harmed families.
Are you a midcan5 sock?! Wtf?!

Fuck off with your Commie bullshit, bitch!

I consider you to be on par with a white dog turd right about now.

Are you a midcan5 sock?! Wtf?!

Fuck off with your Commie bullshit bitch!
I have already told you I am new here. I get you don't like that fact or that I am posting here but you will just have to get over it.
Not supporting the raping of children by the Catholic church is commie bullshit?

I have already told you I am new here. I get you don't like that fact or that I am posting here but you will just have to get over it.
Not supporting the raping of children by the Catholic church is commie bullshit?
That's not your intentions with this thread, Commie bitch.

Yeah, those that did those things should be strung up by their fucking balls.

You probably should be too.

That's not your intentions with this thread, Commie bitch.

Yeah, those that did those things should be strung up by their fucking balls.

You probably should be too.
I should be killed because I posted something you dislike? Did I understand that correctly?

Why are some of you obsessed with genitals? Why do you care? Honestly, I'm not interested and happily married.

Trying to wiggle out from saying I should be killed?
Nope, are you saying being strung up by your balls would kill you? :LOL:

This seems to be a very sensitive subject for you. :laugh:

BRB have a report to file.
G'luck with that, Ol' dick n balls.

laughing.gif

I say all child rapists should be strung up by the balls. Apparently that's a sensitive subject for OP once the testes are mentioned.

One has to wonder why that is.

hmm-dr-iggy-frome.gif

Back