US legal experts; Israel is committing genocide.

moon

Satire for Sanity
I knew that- and I 'm not a practicing legal expert.

The message must be for the American dorks that don't know it.

US-experts.jpg

As soon as ' law' takes its place front and center here- the forum scum are nowhere to be seen

Haw, haw...........................haw.

Well well- a racist asshole has deposited his dollop. Thank you, PostmortemProphylactic

No I see you right there. You think if it "legal" it's good.
That's correct- it's ' good ' because it puts the block on crime-supporters such as yourself.
In fact, faced with the law it's common for criminals to say that the law is bad- and here you are.

That's correct- it's ' good ' because it puts the block on crime-supporters such as yourself.
In fact, faced with the law it's common for criminals to say that the law is bad- and here you are.
Maybe if Hamas had any brains it wouldn't pick fights with the wrong people but as it is...

The IDF is targeting Hamas, designated by the US State Department as a terrorist group.

This group attacked Israelis and beheaded and burned alive infants.

There is no attack on the gutter Palestinians and no ethnic cleansing.

Maybe if Hamas had any brains it wouldn't pick fights with the wrong people but as it is...
Keep it up, blabber-mouth

Israel on losing end in Gaza war: Former Mossad deputy chief
Israeli Knesset member and former Mossad deputy chief Ram Ben-Barak said the ongoing war in Gaza is “futile”, asserting that Israel is on the losing end and facing economic collapse.

“This war lacks a clear objective, and it’s evident that we’re unequivocally losing it,” Ben-Barak told Israeli public radio.

“We are forced to engage in fighting in the same areas and end up losing more soldiers. We’re also facing setbacks on the international stage, our relations with the US deteriorating significantly, and the Israeli economy in decline,” he said.

“Show me one thing we have succeeded in.”

Keep it up, blabber-mouth

Israel on losing end in Gaza war: Former Mossad deputy chief
Israeli Knesset member and former Mossad deputy chief Ram Ben-Barak said the ongoing war in Gaza is “futile”, asserting that Israel is on the losing end and facing economic collapse.

“This war lacks a clear objective, and it’s evident that we’re unequivocally losing it,” Ben-Barak told Israeli public radio.

“We are forced to engage in fighting in the same areas and end up losing more soldiers. We’re also facing setbacks on the international stage, our relations with the US deteriorating significantly, and the Israeli economy in decline,” he said.

“Show me one thing we have succeeded in.”

Look adolf just embrace your hatred. You want every jew dead. Accept it. The rest of us know that's what you want.

Netanyahu: Israel 'one step away' from winning war with ...​

1716053865609.png
Voice of America
https://www.voanews.com › netanyahu-israel-one-step-...

Apr 7, 2024 — Six months into Israel's war with Hamas, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared Sunday that it is near victory as the country ...

Look adolf just embrace your hatred. You want every jew dead. Accept it. The rest of us know that's what you want.
' Us ' ? Oh- you mean the law-trashing, potty-mouthed JPP pro-genocide flotsam other than you.

Haw, haw...............................haw.

Back