US President Joe Biden withdraws from presidential race This comes amid weeks of speculation and pressure by the Democratic Party.

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

US President Joe Biden announced to a post on X that he will be exiting the race for president.

This comes amid weeks of speculation of Biden's health and increasing pressure from Democratic Party to withdraw.

In the statement to X, published on Sunday, he said, "I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term."

US President Joe Biden announced to a post on X that he will be exiting the race for president.

This comes amid weeks of speculation of Biden's health and increasing pressure from Democratic Party to withdraw.

In the statement to X, published on Sunday, he said, "I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term."
Dems just lost me as a party member.

Hahahahahahhaahahha

Back