US urges citizens to leave Lebanon on 'any available ticket'

Hume

Verified User
The US embassy in Beirut has urged its citizens to leave Lebanon on “any ticket available”, amid soaring tensions in the Middle East.

The advisory follows a similar warning from UK Foreign Secretary David Lammy, who said the regional situation “could deteriorate rapidly”.

Iran has vowed “severe” retaliation against Israel, which it blames for the death of Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran on Wednesday. His assassination came hours after Israel killed Hezbollah commander Fuad Shukr in Beirut.

That's just a big "I'm here, come blow the living fuck out of me" system.
The Russians have better military gear than we do, and they will not let Iran lose.

Americas military is not remotely what it used to be....and even then we lost all of our wars.

Russia spent many decades trying to craft good relations with Israel......it has all been incinerated by the EVIL Zionist Bastards.

Russia has already fucked the neocons plans in Ukraine and Syria....will we be adding Iran to the list?

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORMI'm in Koh Samui/Gulf of Thailand/Southeast Asia/ASEAN - part of ASIA-PACIFIC - looking at West Asia, and like the whole Global Majority, waiting for the Axis of Resistance to make its move.Buddhism tells us everything is impermanent - and all is illusion. Yet no, this is not an illusion. A gangrene is taking over our bodies - and the body politic. There is only one treatment: to cut it off, so the flesh will regenerate. Otherwise, it's death. A devastating humiliation of the Talmudic psychopathologicals would be so welcomed by the Global Majority. Yet whatever happens next, it will not be enough. The gangrene will persist, infecting an already uber-infected dystopia where men beating up women is a legalized Olympic sport and imperial vermin pose as an Electoral Commission when elections in the Global South do not comply with Deep State imperatives. The path to extirpate the gangrene will be long, thorny and painful. Still, hopefully, everything is impermanent.

Reagan had advisers smart enough to tell him to get the hell out of there before zionists suckered us into WW3. Too late for that now.
I started my "The West is racing towards WW3" thread March 10.

I started my "The West is racing towards WW3" thread March 10.

Deniers don't want to hear 'I told you' because they're still in denial. That almost sounds like one of Heels up talking points.

Back