USA Today doubts anthopogenic warming

tinfoil

Banned
http://www.usatoday.com/weather/climate/globalwarming/2008-06-18-clouds-climate_N.htm

Of course it still contains the ususal caveat about not disproving anthropogenic forcing, but it's a start.

2007-01-12_DJ_26.jpg

A MSM outlet talking about natural forcings. Brilliant

Uh-oh, is this beat the retard night? Seriously y'all, please leave uscitizen alone. I hope you are not a Republican tinfoil you insensitive slut. Because uscitizen needs help from our goverment and not let him rely on charity.

Uh-oh, is this beat the retard night? Seriously y'all, please leave uscitizen alone. I hope you are not a Republican tinfoil you insensitive slut. Because uscitizen needs help from our goverment and not let him rely on charity.

You sir are wrong and you sir shouldn't condemn him to a life of working.

I can't see why it is so important. Is there anybody here who would argue against less emissions from power sources? Who actually think pollution is good for us in some way?

I can't see why it is so important. Is there anybody here who would argue against less emissions from power sources? Who actually think pollution is good for us in some way?

you forgot to say "consensus" or "the debate is over". Therefore you lose 20 points and are now subject to ridicule.... and NO... it does not matter that you are correct.

Back