Utter Crap

Cypress

OMFG.
George Will, in the WashPost.

"Conservatives, who reputedly have lumps of coal where their hearts should be, have fallen in love. So have many people who are not doctrinal conservatives. The world is a sweeter place because Sarah Palin has increased the quantity of love..... Palin is as bracing as an Arctic breeze and delightfully elicits the condescension of liberals whose enthusiasm for everyday middle-class Americans cannot survive an encounter with one."

-- GEORGE WILL

UTTER CRAP Worst shit I've ever read.

I knew that smarmy bow tie, and that Georgetown prep school education was hiding something sinister.... A flaming, emotard, toe tapping conservative sissy boy!

Was he on crack when he wrote this?

That bow tied freak has the gonads to call us libs, a bunch of snot nosed elitists? Me and my union coal miner cousins and uncles should kick the crap out of this emo sissy Con boy!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy.../09/17/AR2008091702975.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

OMFG.

I knew that smarmy bow tie, and that Georgetown prep school education was hiding something sinister.... A flaming, emotard, toe tapping conservative sissy boy!

That bow tied freak has the gonads to call us libs, a bunch of snot nosed elitists? Me and my union coal miner cousins and uncles should kick the crap out of this emo sissy Con boy!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy.../09/17/AR2008091702975.html?hpid=opinionsbox1
Liberals don't fight, so what's the deal here?

LOL

Me and my union coal miner cousins and uncles should kick the crap out of this emo sissy Con boy!

Who you kidding, you and your RumpRanger clan could not beat your way out of a paper bag.

Your right. It wouldn't be manly to kick the ass of a sissy Con boy.

I think my 16 year old niece could take this bow tied freak:

GEORGE WILL: "Conservatives, who reputedly have lumps of coal where their hearts should be, have fallen in love. So have many people who are not doctrinal conservatives. The world is a sweeter place because Sarah Palin has increased the quantity of love..... Palin is as bracing as an Arctic breeze and delightfully elicits the condescension of liberals whose enthusiasm for everyday middle-class Americans cannot survive an encounter with one."

Your right. It wouldn't be manly to kick the ass of a sissy Con boy.

I think my 16 year old niece could take this bow tied freak:

GEORGE WILL: "Conservatives, who reputedly have lumps of coal where their hearts should be, have fallen in love. So have many people who are not doctrinal conservatives. The world is a sweeter place because Sarah Palin has increased the quantity of love..... Palin is as bracing as an Arctic breeze and delightfully elicits the condescension of liberals whose enthusiasm for everyday middle-class Americans cannot survive an encounter with one."
Maybe, but we all know that you couldn't.

I thought he threatened to prepare you for plastic surgery. I had a picture of him running in with a blue grease marker.

LOL.... our poor little leg humper is just getting all sorts of excited wallowing in his own ignorance. Poor pathetic lil Gumby. So Sad.

Well, the usual leftists are full of chest-thumping and macho posting... and not a single attempt to refute anything in Will's article. Unsurprising, since they can't (as usual).

Will nails them to the barn, as usual. Leftists are running scared as they haven't since Ronald Reagan... beause they have finally met a genuine middle-class American. Someone who is strong, and confident, andd can handle things without the leftists' help. And horror of horrors - she's a she. And even worse, a conservative. And they can't argue against her any more than they can argue against George Will's description of her.

My sympathies, libbies. You have met the enemy... and she ain't you. Far from it. She's a traditional American.

Well, the usual leftists are full of chest-thumping and macho posting... and not a single attempt to refute anything in Will's article. Unsurprising, since they can't (as usual).

Will nails them to the barn, as usual. Leftists are running scared as they haven't since Ronald Reagan... beause they have finally met a genuine middle-class American. Someone who is strong, and confident, andd can handle things without the leftists' help. And horror of horrors - she's a she. And even worse, a conservative. And they can't argue against her any more than they can argue against George Will's description of her.

My sympathies, libbies. You have met the enemy... and she ain't you. Far from it. She's a traditional American.
Well since you are so high on Will go to my post about what he said TODAY about McCain and then refute it.

Cypress is using "..." to decontextualize the whole article. But I'm not surprised. George Will is an idiot anyway. But anyone who gets pissed at this article redefines idiot and gives ugly a bad name.

Cypress is using "..." to decontextualize the whole article. But I'm not surprised. George Will is an idiot anyway. But anyone who gets pissed at this article redefines idiot and gives ugly a bad name.

Beefy, when you're high on Hawaiin reefer that's a bad time to play sigmund freud and try to pcyhoanalyze anonymous internet posters. You really were more fun when you were posting about the wonders of Ron Paul.

Nobody is "pissed" at Geroge Will. This is a message board, and everything written in this thread is tongue in cheek. But, you knew that didn't you?

Go hit up the bong some more.

OMFG.

I don't know how anybody can give the washington post any credibility.

The middle class of Alaska loves Palin for what she has actually done for them. Just a little fact that was left out of his story.

I also see he used the words "doctrinal conservatives". This again is "projection" and a sign of mental illness--blaming others for what they actually do. Consertatives are not indoctrined in our universities--liberials are.

Last edited:

It may depend on WHY a person gets mad at a article like this. I don't like it because I see it as liberial mafia social engineering, duping the public to marxist ideologies, and using poor information to try to do it--like the middle class of Alaska must hate Palin.

A few weeks ago, the Michigan Dem party tried to out all the Rep judges with 45 thousand signatures on a petition. (petition claimed less state employees, and pay cuts--even for the liberial govoner we have) They tried to add admendments to the MI constitution--using a petition to get it on a ballot. Mark Gaffney (pres of the ACL-CIO), a liberial marxist said "To bad if the republicans (never mind the non party people like me) don't like it--it is the will of the MI people to want the liberial progressive philosophies."

If that were true Mr Gaffney--why would you get 45 thousand signatures telling people it is for smaller and less expensive government? (a consertative principal). Just another commie, bull shitting the public--just like George here. That is why I am mad at articles like these.

Last edited:
Back