Vance posting racist claims about Haitians

Walt

Back To Reality
There have been zero reports to the Springfield Police about Haitians stealing cats to eat, but there is a post on Facebook about someone claiming to have a neighbor, who had a daughter, who had a friend, who claims to have been told... (I am not making that up, that is how much of a rumor it is).

So Vance has joined in talking about how everyone must be lying, because he feels that bizarre rumors have to be true.

GXJHqzOXAAAaYiP

There have been zero reports to the Springfield Police about Haitians stealing cats to eat, but there is a post on Facebook about someone claiming to have a neighbor, who had a daughter, who had a friend, who claims to have been told... (I am not making that up, that is how much of a rumor it is).

So Vance has joined in talking about how everyone must be lying, because he feels that bizarre rumors have to be true.
:chuckle: :magagrin:

Must more proof MAGAts are bigots and racists. Big suprise.

Note that Leon Musk got into the act too. White Supremacy rules Twitter!

Back