Vance pushes racist lies, Trump just makes stuff up. Are they even trying to win?

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump campaign, probably: 'It's clear we are 110% committed to doing everything we can to not give a damn whether we get more votes in this election.'​

Donald Trump’s reelection campaign seems to now be 50% incoherent babbling and 50% profoundly racist lies, a mix that begs the question: Are Trump and his running mate JD Vance actually trying to win the election?

Fortunately, I know the answer, thanks to this 100% not-made-up transcript of a recent Trump campaign strategy session that I was handed by one of my many GOP sources, of whom I have none:

All right, gang, let’s start with the most important news. We’re doing great, and we’re definitely going to make America great again. Or is it “again again”? What is the slogan now? Never mind. Doesn’t matter.

Let’s start with JD. Sen. Vance, you have been absolutely knocking it out of the park with the crazy stuff you’ve been saying about Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio. Super smart, totally fake and mega-hateful nonsense. We love it.

Not only have you disrupted life in a small Midwestern city and caused a bunch of legal, hardworking immigrants to live in fear, you even got The Wall Street Journal to write an entire piece showing every claim you’ve made has been fabricated. You know our slogan: If the news media and readily available information say we’re lying, we’re winning!

Why isn't anyone talking about what is happening in Springfield?

The lies of Trump & Vance have turned that town UPSIDE DOWN. Bomb threats & death threats go on there daily. A local college changed to virtual classes for safety. Haitian property is being vandalized.

Where are the "good Christians" on the right? Why aren't they denouncing this?

Trump campaign, probably: 'It's clear we are 110% committed to doing everything we can to not give a damn whether we get more votes in this election.'​

Donald Trump’s reelection campaign seems to now be 50% incoherent babbling and 50% profoundly racist lies, a mix that begs the question: Are Trump and his running mate JD Vance actually trying to win the election?

Fortunately, I know the answer, thanks to this 100% not-made-up transcript of a recent Trump campaign strategy session that I was handed by one of my many GOP sources, of whom I have none:

All right, gang, let’s start with the most important news. We’re doing great, and we’re definitely going to make America great again. Or is it “again again”? What is the slogan now? Never mind. Doesn’t matter.

Let’s start with JD. Sen. Vance, you have been absolutely knocking it out of the park with the crazy stuff you’ve been saying about Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio. Super smart, totally fake and mega-hateful nonsense. We love it.

Not only have you disrupted life in a small Midwestern city and caused a bunch of legal, hardworking immigrants to live in fear, you even got The Wall Street Journal to write an entire piece showing every claim you’ve made has been fabricated. You know our slogan: If the news media and readily available information say we’re lying, we’re winning!
They know they are gonna lose so they are putting all their effort into the steal to follow.

Back