Vermont seeks arrest of Bush and Cheney for War Crimes

Cypress

Vermont Town Seeks Bush, Cheney Arrests

By DAVE GRAM – 22 hours ago

MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — President Bush may soon have a new reason to avoid left-leaning Vermont: In one town, activists want him subject to arrest for war crimes.

A group in Brattleboro is petitioning to put an item on a town meeting agenda in March that would make Bush and Vice President Cheney subject to arrest and indictment if they visit the southeastern Vermont community.

"This petition is as radical as the Declaration of Independence, and it draws on that tradition in claiming a universal jurisdiction when governments fail to do what they're supposed to do," said Kurt Daims, 54, a retired machinist leading the drive. As president, Bush has visited every state except Vermont.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g7elze7lqKFMbYm3sgvVDdidqjQgD8TQN2I00

This is the same vermont that praised judge cashman? Along with many other assorted lookings the otherway for sex offenders.

I doubt GW needs to worry.

So you hate having Vermont's actions brought to your attention. TYPICAL LIBERAL.

Troll LOL hardly, but I see you have no defense for the liberal actions, and that in itself speaks volumes.

Troll LOL hardly, but I see you have no defense for the liberal actions, and that in itself speaks volumes.

Mr. Troll, you are talking about news as old as time. That is trollery in the first degree. Judge Cashman came from Vermont. I don't think many people agreed with his action but he later reversed the sentence. Vermont didn't "praise" him, and what that has to do with this town and Bush, I know not. Could you please jumble your password and leave the site? Thankyou.

OLD OR NOT IT DOES ESTABLISH THE VERMONT MINDSET.

like I said GW has nothing to worry about.

And if he wasnt praised why did the left rush to his defense along woth several democrats. And when I say left, I refer to the local media that championed the defense.

I have one, My entertainment however is punking democrats. And the Vermont mindset more then proves the need.

LOL You post Vermont as some sort of Entity that must be praised but yet can not defend the normal actions of the state. PRICELESS.

NOT A BIT OF STRAW IN THE POINT.

And you unable to at least respond with something of value is not that impressive.

The history of east coast liberal pedophilia is well known. At least some of the liberals on the west coast have some morals.

moral of the story, if you are going to try to score points with Vermont.
Be advised it will come with bruises.

NOT A BIT OF STRAW IN THE POINT.

And you unable to at least respond with something of value is not that impressive.

The history of east coast liberal pedophilia is well known. At least some of the liberals on the west coast have some morals.

You are unable to understand anything.

Clearly it's because you're a pedophile.

Back