Video: Gringrich and Howard Dean on "This Week"...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2009/08/gingrich-defends-palins-death-panels-.html

Somebody watch this thing and tell me what it is. I hate not having access to video at work...

:D

all I got was a segment of Gingrich...saw nothing of Dean.....basically Gingrich saying that with a proposed bill setting up a total of 42 different government panels, many of which charged with determining what is acceptable and unacceptable with respect to care, that then it is not unreasonable for some, such as Palin, to believe there will be determinations whether elderly or Down's Syndrome patients will be permitted a full range of care.....

all I got was a segment of Gingrich...saw nothing of Dean.....basically Gingrich saying that with a proposed bill setting up a total of 42 different government panels, many of which charged with determining what is acceptable and unacceptable with respect to care, that then it is not unreasonable for some, such as Palin, to believe there will be determinations whether elderly or Down's Syndrome patients will be permitted a full range of care.....
Figures.

42 panels?

42 damned panels??????

Back