Video of Palin dissing Hil for complaining

evince

Truthmatters
I saw this film with my own eyes and I can find places where to view it but the clip is gone.

Somebody purged this little gem from the internet.

I saw this film with my own eyes and I can find places where to view it but the clip is gone.

Somebody purged this little gem from the internet.

LOL... right. Like there's some grand conspiracy to remove it from the internet, including the liberal blogger sites? Get lost, bitch.

Desh, if it is true and I don't doubt you that it is, I do have a question. Has anyone heard Palin herself complain, or just the people who want are rooting for her and McCain?

You mean this one:
watch

I do not see her being critical of Clinton at all. She even mentions that it is unfair that Clinton was put under more scrutiny - as a woman - than Obama was put under.

What she goes on to say is that if (when) Clinton even so much as MENTIONS the fact that she is under more intense scrutiny, it WILL be perceived by her opponents as whining, and ultimately do her - and other women - a disservice.

And Palin was right. Clinton barely mentioned - and was correct in her claim - that she was put under more scrutiny as a woman than any male candidate. And the result was loud, bullshit claims that Clinton was "playing the gender card" and "whining".

I do not see her being critical of Clinton at all. She even mentions that it is unfair that Clinton was put under more scrutiny - as a woman - than Obama was put under.

What she goes on to say is that if (when) Clinton even so much as MENTIONS the fact that she is under more intense scrutiny, it WILL be perceived by her opponents as whining, and ultimately do her - and other women - a disservice.

And Palin was right. Clinton barely mentioned - and was correct in her claim - that she was put under more scrutiny as a woman than any male candidate. And the result was loud, bullshit claims that Clinton was "playing the gender card" and "whining".
LOVE IT when conservatives come to the aid of their girl Hillary and how put up she was because of her gender. Miss "not gonna back cookies" not a stand by my man sorta gal that just endeared her to all of those on the right. Bwaaahahahahahahaha

My response has nothing to do with defending Clinton the politician. I detest her politics. I could not believe it when the voters of NY actually put her into office.

I was also happy to see her bid for the presidential nomination fail.

But anyone with any genuine honesty recognizes the sexism that took place during the democratic primaries. It was very real, and quite disgusting to watch.

Of course, it then came as no surprise when those self-same hypocrites came out against Palin with their sexist comments and criticisms.

I sure dont remember any of it coming from the Obama camp.

I do recall McCain being asked "how do we stop the Bitch" and him chuckling about it.

Back