• yea

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thinking about it

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At one time I would have agreed; but due to some thinks that have occured in his life, I would say no.
He's become why to cynical and seems to have lost his direction and common sense.

We have four white male mods. White male mods are all we have ever had. WTF would anyone want to replace any of them with yet another white male?

To me that's fucked sorry. If it had to be that way, water is the only one I'd vote for, not that I or anyone else here is getting a vote I know that. I should say, water out of the ones who they would even consider, it's not like they are going to make DH a mod or something. But I would not understand why there would be a big call to do a, meet the new boss same as the old boss thing. I don't get this at all. I don't personally have a problem with the current mods. Not to say I am crazy about some of them, but they haven't done anything that bothered me.

Edit to say, well, other than post stupid political opinions.

We have four white male mods. White male mods are all we have ever had. WTF would anyone want to replace any of them with yet another white male?

To me that's fucked sorry. If it had to be that way, water is the only one I'd vote for, not that I or anyone else here is getting a vote I know that. I should say, water out of the ones who they would even consider, it's not like they are going to make DH a mod or something. But I would not understand why there would be a big call to do a, meet the new boss same as the old boss thing. I don't get this at all. I don't personally have a problem with the current mods. Not to say I am crazy about some of them, but they haven't done anything that bothered me.

Edit to say, well, other than post stupid political opinions.

while i am only partially white, which of the ladies would you suggest

ps one reason that i suggested myself is that i am retired and i am around at odd hours...that and the board could use a social progressive on the staff

Last edited:
Back