Vote MaKain!!

ib1yysguy

McCain supports are the dumbest people in the world. I swear to God.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlenVc4yjA4"]YouTube - "N" Word, Swastikas Spray-Painted on Arizona Restaurant[/ame]

LOL

Another democrat smear campaign. Would not be the first time a liberal retard did this. Republican people know how to spell McCain, must be a group of brothers trying to stir it up for Obambi.

LOL

Another democrat smear campaign. Would not be the first time a liberal retard did this. Republican people know how to spell McCain, must be a group of brothers trying to stir it up for Obambi.
I knew you were the just the kind of fuckhead that would do this. Blame the victim. I bet you think all those burning crosses were set by blacks in the 50's and 60's as well don't you peckerwood.

I knew you were the just the kind of fuckhead that would do this. Blame the victim. I bet you think all those burning crosses were set by blacks in the 50's and 60's as well don't you peckerwood.

LOL

Your just the type of cunt that immediately jumps the gun. I must have missed the part of the white Republican in the video confessing to the crime. And I am not blaming the owner, he was just a easy target, black and voting for Obama.

From what Robert KKK Byrd stated, "The burning crosses were to keep the colored warm during the winter nights."

LOL

Your just the type of cunt that immediately jumps the gun. I must have missed the part of the white Republican in the video confessing to the crime. And I am not blaming the owner, he was just a easy target, black and voting for Obama.

From what Robert KKK Byrd stated, "The burning crosses were to keep the colored warm during the winter nights."
Fuck you cracker. You are the one that decided the misspellings must indicate that it was "a group of brothers trying to stir it up for Obambi". Cause sister fucking racists all know how to spell.

Back