Vote NO for President!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Since the choices are Douche v. Turd Sandwich (Southpark reference for anybody who wants to read more into it than really exists) I am running a campaign for people to vote for any of the third party candidates available to them.

Don't be a Homer...

"Don't Blame me! I voted for Kodos!"

I would love to see a no confidence option on the ballot. If it gets more votes than any candidate we have to do it over again in 6 months with new candidates.

Listen, you are just a big downer, and nobody is going to listen to you. I have convinced my boyfriend (have I mentioned he’s six years younger than me and really hot? I like to mention it as often as possible) to vote for Obama, when he was really determined to stay home, and I’ve convinced my mom, a total Hillary supporter, to do the same.

And I’ve only just begun. So you continue on your big downer trip Damo, but I’m an upper! I have charm. Now, it’s true you don’t often see it here, but I’ve got it baby! And you and your downer group, don’t’ stand a chance, sorry!

Listen, you are just a big downer, and nobody is going to listen to you. I have convinced my boyfriend (have I mentioned he’s six years younger than me and really hot? I like to mention it as often as possible) to vote for Obama, when he was really determined to stay home, and I’ve convinced my mom, a total Hillary supporter, to do the same.

And I’ve only just begun. So you continue on your big downer trip Damo, but I’m an upper! I have charm. Now, it’s true you don’t often see it here, but I’ve got it baby! And you and your downer group, don’t’ stand a chance, sorry!
Stop posting serious stuff in my fun threads. Go 'way. This is why I always say Democrats can't be funny.

I would love to see a no confidence option on the ballot. If it gets more votes than any candidate we have to do it over again in 6 months with new candidates.

The no opinion vote is a stupid idea.

For one, the election could theoretically be indefinite, and shut down the government (or, if you allow the incumbent to stay in office during that time, it would result in a dictatorship). For two, the next election would probably be just a more expensive rehash of the last one in any case. For three, it doesn't do shit to solve the real problems with our electoral system. It's snake oil.

you beat me! Mine's only 3 years younger.

Plus, groups would be less likely to push so much cash at somebody that may not get the office they are trying to purchase.

Plus, groups would be less likely to push so much cash at somebody that may not get the office they are trying to purchase.

The candidates currently may not win anyway. Having two redudant elections with the same basic list of candidates doesn't solve shit. It's a stupid idea and that's why no one takes its eriously.

Damn................!

Lady T and darla are comparing the age of their dildos...they should hit Macy's soon....I do believe their machines are outta date...and all worn out!

The candidates currently may not win anyway. Having two redudant elections with the same basic list of candidates doesn't solve shit. It's a stupid idea and that's why no one takes its eriously.
One of them will win, in my scenario it is not certain. Especially if you make it so they have to pull new candidates. If the first two don't win we get to select new ones.

Disclaimer: I have no sense of humor.

I actually think that McCain/Obama would be the best 2 options we've had for President in my lifetime.

One of them will win, in my scenario it is not certain. Especially if you make it so they have to pull new candidates. If the first two don't win we get to select new ones.

So, you prohibit the candidates who were in the previous election from running? Limiting peoples choices is a good way to make somethign more Democratic. Anyway, what if this happened:

Conservative: 30%
Liberal: 31%
No opinion:32%
Green: 7%

32% of the people just elimanted from the ballot the choice of 68% of the people.

And, of course, the next election will be between the same generic parties just running new candidates.

So, you prohibit the candidates who were in the previous election from running? Limiting peoples choices is a good way to make somethign more Democratic. Anyway, what if this happened:

32% of the people just elimanted from the ballot the choice of 68% of the people.

And, of course, the next election will be between the same generic parties just running new candidates.
Actually my scenario increases the choices. In your limited view we must select between the two that will win and there is nothing else that will do.

In mine, if they suck so bad that "They suck" wins then they don't get to go for another shot and you get more options.

Yes. It is a scam. Like fiat currency.

Back