Voter Fraud Already Beginning to Cheat Obama Voters

ib1yysguy

By the way Acorn is about voter registration fraud, not vote fraud. Mickey Mouse isn't going to show up and cast a ballot. The fraud I'm worried about is the kind that's going to prevent me from casting my ballot as intended.

Read:
http://wvgazette.com/News/200810170676

Some early W.Va. voters angry over switched votes
Jackson County touch-screens switched votes, 3 residents say
By Paul J. Nyden
Staff writer
At least three early voters in Jackson County had a hard time voting for candidates they want to win.

Virginia Matheney and Calvin Thomas said touch-screen machines in the county clerk's office in Ripley kept switching their votes from Democratic to Republican candidates.

"When I touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a vote for John McCain," said Matheney, who lives in Kenna.

--

This was reported to have happened in 2004 as well. It was even caught on video in one instance (rare, but someone actually got it happening). Funny how the Republican always benefits from these "software mistakes."

LOL

Yes, lets not worry about Acorn and the millions of fraudulent voter registrations cards they submitted, instead lets worry about the lonely 3 voters that could not figure out how to use a touch screen to vote.

By the way Acorn is about voter registration fraud, not vote fraud. Mickey Mouse isn't going to show up and cast a ballot. The fraud I'm worried about is the kind that's going to prevent me from casting my ballot as intended.

Read:
http://wvgazette.com/News/200810170676

Some early W.Va. voters angry over switched votes
Jackson County touch-screens switched votes, 3 residents say
By Paul J. Nyden
Staff writer
At least three early voters in Jackson County had a hard time voting for candidates they want to win.

Virginia Matheney and Calvin Thomas said touch-screen machines in the county clerk's office in Ripley kept switching their votes from Democratic to Republican candidates.

"When I touched the screen for Barack Obama, the check mark moved from his box to the box indicating a vote for John McCain," said Matheney, who lives in Kenna.

--

This was reported to have happened in 2004 as well. It was even caught on video in one instance (rare, but someone actually got it happening). Funny how the Republican always benefits from these "software mistakes."

That's pretty disturbing. Maybe voters have to vote with their camera phones.

LOL

Yes, lets not worry about Acorn and the millions of fraudulent voter registrations cards they submitted, instead lets worry about the lonely 3 voters that could not figure out how to use a touch screen to vote.

Yeah - I'm sure it was only 3 voters.

Do you know the difference between voter fraud & voter registration fraud?

Back