Voters like Tim Walz a lot more than JD Vance, new poll suggests Harris’ running mate is destroying his opponent JD Vance in favorability ratings

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

On Tuesday, Democratic nominee Kamala Harris selected Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her running mate.

Voters have reacted positively to the veteran and former school teacher’s selection, according to a new YouGov poll conducted on Tuesday. According to the survey, 35% of voters said Walz was a good pick to be Harris’ running mate. Among registered Democratic voters, the number jumps to 61%.

More voters also view Walz favorably than unfavorably, according to YouGov. Overall, 35% of registered voters expressed a favorable opinion of Harris' running mate, compared to 20% who have at least a somewhat unfavorable opinion of the Minnesota governor.

On Tuesday, Democratic nominee Kamala Harris selected Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her running mate.

Voters have reacted positively to the veteran and former school teacher’s selection, according to a new YouGov poll conducted on Tuesday. According to the survey, 35% of voters said Walz was a good pick to be Harris’ running mate. Among registered Democratic voters, the number jumps to 61%.

More voters also view Walz favorably than unfavorably, according to YouGov. Overall, 35% of registered voters expressed a favorable opinion of Harris' running mate, compared to 20% who have at least a somewhat unfavorable opinion of the Minnesota governor.
There you go, cancel the election right?

LOL look at the OP. There certainly is a link provided. Have your handler help you read.

You can't pretend that you're sane though, can you? Beyond the fact that you're a pathological liar, you hold the woke religion so dearly that you live in a fantasy world where boys need tampons, because otherwise trans won't be celebrated.

You're not rational, you're not sane. I don't think you're stupid - but you literally are insane.

What's concerning is that it's an insanity that is promoted and celebrated by your party. Delusion is promoted over fact and reality. Again, you're a psychopath - obviously you're insane. But the delusion aspect on a wide scale is the fall of civilization.

You can't pretend that you're sane though, can you? Beyond the fact that you're a pathological liar, you hold the woke religion so dearly that you live in a fantasy world where boys need tampons, because otherwise trans won't be celebrated.

You're not rational, you're not sane. I don't think you're stupid - but you literally are insane.

What's concerning is that it's an insanity that is promoted and celebrated by your party. Delusion is promoted over fact and reality. Again, you're a psychopath - obviously you're insane. But the delusion aspect on a wide scale is the fall of civilization.
Proven wrong so you go on weird rant how I'm supposedly insane. Someone surely looks nuts and it aint me.

You can masturbate all you like but only one poll actually matters. I know that news makes you upset but I really like that it does. Go fuck yourself skank.
You are the one who equated it to masterbation. I'm doing great actually because I am certain Harris is going to win. I kindly reject your sexual offer. I don't fuck with incels.

Proven wrong so you go on weird rant how I'm supposedly insane. Someone surely looks nuts and it aint me.

What is proven wrong?

That Tampon Timmy issued and executive order to put tampons in the boys rooms in public schools? Quite the opposite, that is proven fact.

I know that you're a pathological liar, so of course you're going to try and lie, still it doesn't work.

You are insane - you deny reality to promote the woke idiocy that your party promotes. You deny science, basic biology and promote fantasy as if it were reality.

You are simply and factually insane.

What is proven wrong?

That Tampon Timmy issued and executive order to put tampons in the boys rooms in public schools? Quite the opposite, that is proven fact.

I know that you're a pathological liar, so of course you're going to try and lie, still it doesn't work.

You are insane - you deny reality to promote the woke idiocy that your party promotes. You deny science, basic biology and promote fantasy as if it were reality.

You are simply and factually insane.
There was a link in the OP.
I'm not lying about anything. Are you done with your hissy fit?

You are the one who equated it to masterbation. I'm doing great actually because I am certain Harris is going to win. I kindly reject your sexual offer. I don't fuck with incels.
I bet you have a gas powered dildo because even your hand falls asleep on you doesnt it?

what-a-monster-v0-6vbbllrtg9hd1.jpeg

There was a link in the OP.

Who cares?

Fact remains fact - regardless of your party.

Tim Walz issued an executive order that tampons would be stocked in boys restrooms in all Minnesota schools. That you are insane doesn't change reality.

And this is what you can't grasp - because you are insane. It doesn't matter if you scream and throw a fit - reality is still reality. It doesn't matter that you demand fantasy to be real and fact to be false - reality is still reality.

You can't bully reality to conform to your insanity - it doesn't work.

I'm not lying about anything. Are you done with your hissy fit?

You lie about everything, you are pathological. You tried to lie about Walz issuing an executive order to put tampons in the boys rooms. Pretending it was about "feminine hygiene." We proved that feminine hygiene products were in the girls restrooms all along.

What Walz ordered is simply insane - irrational. Insanity to appease a special interest. He sought to buy favor with the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1-2 lobby by asserting fantasy superior to reality.

A society led by the irrational, by the insane, must fall.

Who cares?

Fact remains fact - regardless of your party.

Tim Walz issued an executive order that tampons would be stocked in boys restrooms in all Minnesota schools. That you are insane doesn't change reality.

And this is what you can't grasp - because you are insane. It doesn't matter if you scream and throw a fit - reality is still reality. It doesn't matter that you demand fantasy to be real and fact to be false - reality is still reality.

You can't bully reality to conform to your insanity - it doesn't work.

You lie about everything, you are pathological. You tried to lie about Walz issuing an executive order to put tampons in the boys rooms. Pretending it was about "feminine hygiene." We proved that feminine hygiene products were in the girls restrooms all along.

What Walz ordered is simply insane - irrational. Insanity to appease a special interest. He sought to buy favor with the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+1-2 lobby by asserting fantasy superior to reality.

A society led by the irrational, by the insane, must fall.
Obviously YOU cared enough to whine about the supposed "lack of a link" in your first response.

Now that you've died on that hill, care to go charging up another while totally unarmed?

Back