Voting

cawacko

I was just out for lunch with about 12 people in our office. The manager then asked everyone who they voted for (which I thought was kind of odd). So basically we went around the table and everyone answered.

It was pretty even between Dem and Rep with all the Dems voting for Hillary, no one for Obama. What shocked me was two who voted for Hillary said if it were Obama vs. McCain in the primary they would vote for McCain. They felt Obama didn't have any experience and shouldn't be President yet.

This story is purely antedotal of course but I've also heard some Republicans say they will vote for Obama. There could be a lot of interesting twist and turns if it's an Obama vs. McCain race.

sounds fishy. and very uneducated group considering he has more experiance then hillary, regan, jfk, clinton 1 .. etc.

ill defer to a new thread entitled setting the record straight on clinton versus obama experience

you think Obama's time in the state senate and three years in the U.S. Senate rates higher than being a Govenor?

12 years in elected office is the same.. there are differences in the rolls.. but facts are the years are same.. and both higher then hillary.

12 years in elected office is the same.. there are differences in the rolls.. but facts are the years are same.. and both higher then hillary.

the years don't mean much to me its the role that's important. I don't know how one being in a state legislature is anywhere near being a Govenor. I don't think a role in Congress is anywhere near being a Govenor. As Govenor you have to make decisions. You are not one of 100 people voting on an issue. You are the decision maker.

Back