VP Prick

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
I thought this was hilariously accurate. From an AP article today:

His top contenders are said to include Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Less traditional choices mentioned include former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge, an abortion-rights supporter, and Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman, the Democratic vice presidential prick in 2000 who now is an independent.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gxVW-aUPQsPkU0JKEleSPNCyxSsAD92L2HJ80

Holy shit, even I am wondering if someone slipped that in on purpose, which I think would be hysterical. The right wing will go nuts on this. I bet Malkin has already popped three vessels.

I wonder what I'd get if I searched for the tag "fuckyouandyourfuckingtags"?

Anyway, LOL.

Holy shit, even I am wondering if someone slipped that in on purpose, which I think would be hysterical. The right wing will go nuts on this. I bet Malkin has already popped three vessels.

given that the "p" and "i" are nowhere near the "r" on the keyboard, I would guess that it was intentional.

Friggin funny.

But do typos always have to be because of close-together keys? You know who would know is Top.

For a writer... yes... it is typically that or an added space in a word like ahead. For an article that is typically reviewed by an editor... yes. To be honest, I read it three times before I noticed the "r". So I can see it slipping by an editor. When reading through something fast, your mind works faster than your eyes and registers what you know SHOULD be there instead of what is.

For a writer... yes... it is typically that or an added space in a word like ahead. For an article that is typically reviewed by an editor... yes. To be honest, I read it three times before I noticed the "r". So I can see it slipping by an editor. When reading through something fast, your mind works faster than your eyes and registers what you know SHOULD be there instead of what is.

That’s true and I saw a study that backed that up. (shut up damo, I’m not searching for and posting it). It was really interesting, and it showed that basically we see the first and last letter of words and can figure the rest of it out, even if they are badly misspelled. Of course, they did not test it out on a Top-like butchering, so I don’t know how far that would go.

It could definitely have been purposeful. But, that could cost someone their job, so I am not so certain. I

That’s true and I saw a study that backed that up. (shut up damo, I’m not searching for and posting it). It was really interesting, and it showed that basically we see the first and last letter of words and can figure the rest of it out, even if they are badly misspelled. Of course, they did not test it out on a Top-like butchering, so I don’t know how far that would go.

It could definitely have been purposeful. But, that could cost someone their job, so I am not so certain. I

I will say this as well... the other explanation could be that the writer was typing fast and thinking "that little prick" when typing what was supposed to be "pick" and slipped. For those that can type 90 plus words a minute, I could see that happening as well.

Back