Wall Street banks brace for downward revision of up to 1M fewer jobs — fueling worries the Fed failed to slash rates on time

Truth Detector

Contributor
So much for all that joyful job creation malarky this White House has spread.

You can only lie and gaslight for so long before that house of cards begins to crumble. This is a stunning revelation and testimony to why government statistics cannot be trusted. Particularly when it comes to the economy.

There's a reason they don't include gas and food prices in the inflation numbers they announce. They don't want you to know how bad things really are.

Wall Street banks brace for downward revision of up to 1M fewer jobs — fueling worries the Fed failed to slash rates on time

The federal government is poised to reveal that the US economy created as many as a million fewer jobs than previously thought in the 12-month period that stretched through the end of March.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics is expected to announce a significant downward revision of job growth statistics on Wednesday — a development that could fuel the perception on Wall Street that the Federal Reserve has waited too long to start slashing interest rates.

Experts at Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo are predicting that the preliminary benchmark revisions on Wednesday will show that the economy created between 600,000 and 1 million fewer jobs than what was reported,
according to Bloomberg News.

The last six bond yield inversions were followed by recessions.

The U.S. Treasury yield curve is currently inverted, with yields on short-term bonds higher than yields on longer-term bonds.

FOX is now reporting the near 1 million job loss error.

You can only lie and gaslight for so long before that house of cards begins to crumble. This is a stunning revelation and testimony to why government statistics cannot be trusted. Particularly when it comes to the economy.

There's a reason they don't include gas and food prices in the inflation numbers they announce. They don't want you to know how bad things really are.

The federal government is poised to reveal that the US economy created as many as a million fewer jobs than previously thought in the 12-month period that stretched through the end of March.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics is expected to announce a significant downward revision of job growth statistics on Wednesday — a development that could fuel the perception on Wall Street that the Federal Reserve has waited too long to start slashing interest rates.

Experts at Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo are predicting that the preliminary benchmark revisions on Wednesday will show that the economy created between 600,000 and 1 million fewer jobs than what was reported,

SO IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE, WHAT THIS MEANS IS THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ONLY CREATED 14 MILLION JOBS THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF THE 15 MILLION THE BUREAU OF LABOR AND STATISTICS ORIGINALLY PROJECTED!

WHOOPTY FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Still 14,000,000 jobs is a record unmatched by any other US president in American History!

Ya' got anything else? WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH THAT WHINE! LOL! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE SENSELESS UN-IMPORTANCE OF ALL THIS- with the exception that the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK SHOULD HAVE ALREADY LOWERED THEIR INTEREST RATE IF THEY HAD TAKEN THIS UNDER CONCIDERATION.

It's a crack, I'm back, yeah
I'm standing on the rooftops, shouting out
Baby, I'm ready to go
I'm back and ready to go
From the rooftops, shout it out [Republica]

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Last edited:
SO IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE, WHAT THIS MEANS IS THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ONLY CREATED 14 MILLION JOBS THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF THE 15 MILLION THE BUREAU OF LABOR AND STATISTICS ORIGINALLY PROJECTED!

WHOOPTY FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Still 14,000,000 jobs is a record unmatched by any other US president in American History!

Ya' got anything else? WOULD YOU LIKE SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH THAT WHINE! LOL! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE SENSELESS UN-IMPORTANCE OF ALL THIS- with the exception that the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK SHOULD HAVE ALREADY LOWERED THEIR INTEREST RATE IF THEY HAD TAKEN THIS UNDER CONCIDERATION.

It's a crack, I'm back, yeah
I'm standing on the rooftops, shouting out
Baby, I'm ready to go
I'm back and ready to go
From the rooftops, shout it out [Republica]

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
:lolup: Mental case believes that if he posts in massively large type, he will look less ignorant and stupid.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

fail-grade-fail.gif

Has anyone noticed that all TRUTH DEFLECTOR does is TROLL, criticize Democrat Political Leaders, and insult everyone using the same insults AND LAME MEMES for everyone?

HOW ORIGINAL IS THAT? The idiot cannot even come up with an original thought!

He is starting to resemble a CHATTY CATHY-LIKE LITTLE CHUCKIE DOLL that can pull his own string, that's broken and can only say the same thing over and over again!

This IDIOT has actually found a way to FUCK UP TROLLING!

And the leftists STILL can't figure out decent people don't trust them

Has anyone noticed that all TRUTH DEFLECTOR does is TROLL, criticize Democrat Political Leaders, and insult everyone using the same insults AND LAME MEMES for everyone?

HOW ORIGINAL IS THAT? The idiot cannot even come up with an original thought!

He is starting to resemble a CHATTY CATHY-LIKE LITTLE CHUCKIE DOLL that can pull his own string, that's broken and can only say the same thing over and over again!

This IDIOT has actually found a way to FUCK UP TROLLING!
What we have noticed is that you troll threads, cry like a little baby and bloviate like a brainless moron on steroids. :laugh:

Back