Wall Street money rains on Schumer

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1

. AP – Senate Finance Committee member Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., gestures while delivering his opening remarks … .Lisa Lerer, Victoria McGrane Lisa Lerer, Victoria Mcgrane – Mon Sep 28, 5:34 am ET
Wall Street has showered nearly $11 million on the Senate since the beginning of the year, and more than 15 percent of it has gone to a single senator: Democrat Chuck Schumer of New York.

Schumer’s $1.65 million take from the financial services industry is nearly twice that of any other senator's — and more than five times what the industry gave to any single Republican senator.

The industry’s giving pattern this year may upend the traditional notion of Republicans as the bagmen for Wall Street.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090928/pl_politico/27643

instead of "bagman".....they really mean bogeyman....the republicans are the bogeyman of wallstreet....yet i anticipate this not changing in the overall media's mind that republicans are TEH EVEEL of wallstreet

please tell me your surprised.
I google Pelosi's finance disclosure and got tired after 20 pages of 250,000 t0 500,000 in comercial real estate, pharma, banks, etc listings.

please tell me your surprised.
I google Pelosi's finance disclosure and got tired after 20 pages of 250,000 t0 500,000 in comercial real estate, pharma, banks, etc listings.

nope just pointing out the craziness of politics and stupid it is for dems to call the repubs the bogeyman etc

I love how the right feigns shock that Dodd, for instance, recieved lots of campaign donations from AIG (a firm based in Connecticut) and Schumer recieved lots of campaign donatiosn from Wall Street (a monetary exchange based in New York).

I love how the right feigns shock that Dodd, for instance, recieved lots of campaign donations from AIG (a firm based in Connecticut) and Schumer recieved lots of campaign donatiosn from Wall Street (a monetary exchange based in New York).

Why do you defend fascist corruption?

you're missing the point....

why is it the media and many libs paint only the repubs as being in the back pocket of wall street.....when this is clearly not true, BOTH parties are and now the dems are getting the lions share....

. AP – Senate Finance Committee member Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., gestures while delivering his opening remarks … .Lisa Lerer, Victoria McGrane Lisa Lerer, Victoria Mcgrane – Mon Sep 28, 5:34 am ET
Wall Street has showered nearly $11 million on the Senate since the beginning of the year, and more than 15 percent of it has gone to a single senator: Democrat Chuck Schumer of New York.

Schumer’s $1.65 million take from the financial services industry is nearly twice that of any other senator's — and more than five times what the industry gave to any single Republican senator.

The industry’s giving pattern this year may upend the traditional notion of Republicans as the bagmen for Wall Street.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090928/pl_politico/27643

instead of "bagman".....they really mean bogeyman....the republicans are the bogeyman of wallstreet....yet i anticipate this not changing in the overall media's mind that republicans are TEH EVEEL of wallstreet

Wel Duhhh. The dems are in power and he is finance guy and the corporations own our govt.

If a Republican was in his position the situation would be the same or worse. Many republicans do not need to be bought to do what corporations want.

Wel Duhhh. The dems are in power and he is finance guy and the corporations own our govt.

If a Republican was in his position the situation would be the same or worse. Many republicans do not need to be bought to do what corporations want.

you contradicted yourself with your blatent display of partisan hackmanship....

its a contradiction

Yes the fact that many republicans do not need money to support corporations over national good is a contradiction.
But may also want money from the corporations.

Republicanism is a natural contradiction in many ways.

Back