Walz campaigned on possible deployment to Iraq in 2005 — then left National Guard before being sent

volsrock1

Verified User
Walz’s own 2005 congressional campaign touted that the then-candidate would go to Iraq if deployed — before he now-famously ditched the National Guard to allegedly avoid being sent, The Post has learned.

So he lied again

Im going to Iraq Im a bad ass vote for me!!!

Well I quit

Where are all the pretend "patriot" JPP lefties on this issue?
Calling Mr. Tiny Penis, Guano, and the rusty golf club to name a few.

Last edited:
Walz is a stone valor thief and allowed Minneapolis to burn while his wife left her windows open "to smell the odor of burning tires longer."

Heels Up Harris helped bail out the anarchists and arsonists...to riot and burn more buildings.

So this POS campaigned on the fact he was going to go to Iraq...

“As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on.

LIE LIE LIE

He was called on ...and he quit ....he failed on his responsibility to his battalion

Where are all the "patriot" JPP lefties on this issue?
Calling Mr. Tiny Penis, Guano, and the rusty golf club to name a few.
It Depends.
So this POS campaigned on the fact he was going to go to Iraq...

“As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on.

LIE LIE LIE

He was called on ...and he quit ....he failed on his responsibility to his battalion
indeed and lied about his rank and “carrying weapons in war” to advance his political career…a stone valor thief.

Walz’s own 2005 congressional campaign touted that the then-candidate would go to Iraq if deployed — before he now-famously ditched the National Guard to allegedly avoid being sent, The Post has learned.

So he lied again

Im going to Iraq Im a bad ass vote for me!!!

Well I quit
Oh course he quit before he was deployed, he's tampon Timmy and he was about to have his period.

As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on.

We are going in 2 months get ready...Walz, well I quit

Back