Walz’s Own Brother Considers Joining Forces with Trump

Earl

Wow, Walz's own family apparently can't stand his politics.

Tim Walz’s Own Brother Considers Joining Forces with Trump, Slams Governor as ‘Unfit to Make Decisions About Your Future’: Report

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz’s own brother, Jeff Walz, has reportedly considered joining forces with former President Donald Trump, publicly criticizing his brother as “not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.”

The discovery was made by conservative journalist Laura Loomer, who uncovered Jeff Walz’s Facebook profile, which contains a series of posts highly critical of both his brother and the current administration.

One post, dated May 2023—the same day the Biden-Harris administration indicted Donald Trump in New York City—reads, “We’ve just become a third world banana republic.”

The relevance of this estranged brother's opinion is what?

Governor Walz is a Middle American Joe Sixpack with a healthy, functional brain.
Brother Jeff is apparently just a garden variety Middle American Joe Sixpack.

Governor Walz is a Middle American Joe Sixpack with a healthy, functional brain.
It appears that leftist Waltz is a red sheep of the family, did the mother drop him on his head at birth or too much red lamb chops or what.....

There is no doubt the this is a leftist moron who seems oblivious at how bad his governorship has been to the people of his state who must be realizing they voted for an open borders traitor.

Jeff, his brother, knows him far better that you, old man.

We all know that Tampon Tim is a lying Valor Thief.

Hilarious!!! A punching bag talking about a functional brain. ^^^^^^

It appears that leftist Waltz is a red sheep of the family, did the mother drop him on his head at birth or too much red lamb chops or what.....

There is no doubt the this is a leftist moron who seems oblivious at how bad his governorship has been to the people of his state who must be realizing they voted for an open borders traitor.

Jeff, his brother, knows him far better that you, old man.

We all know that Tampon Tim is a lying Valor Thief.
I hate to keep repeating myself, former groaner, but it's almost incredible.
You are SO fucking stupid.
How much meth did your mom do while carrying you?
How did you even live?
Almost incredible, but here you are.

How did you even live?
Go back to bed, old man and dream about the Grim Reaper circling over your head.

You should lose the envy for a person with a far better education than yours. This includes most of the people in the Western Hemisphere.

The National Guardsmen that served with him certainly think so.
Indeed, a Valor Thief and coward who left his unit when he discovered that they were deploying to Iraq.

Tampon Tim allowed Minneapolis to burn while the windows of his home were opened to allow the odor of burning tires to be smelled longer.

Gwen Walz said she kept windows open during George ...
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/08/07 › us-news › gwen-walz...
Aug 7, 2024 — Tim Walz's wife once admitted she kept the windows of the governor's residence “open as long as [she] could” to smell the burning tires from the violent 2020 ...

Last edited:

Wow, Walz's own family apparently can't stand his politics.

Tim Walz’s Own Brother Considers Joining Forces with Trump, Slams Governor as ‘Unfit to Make Decisions About Your Future’: Report

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz’s own brother, Jeff Walz, has reportedly considered joining forces with former President Donald Trump, publicly criticizing his brother as “not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.”

The discovery was made by conservative journalist Laura Loomer, who uncovered Jeff Walz’s Facebook profile, which contains a series of posts highly critical of both his brother and the current administration.

One post, dated May 2023—the same day the Biden-Harris administration indicted Donald Trump in New York City—reads, “We’ve just become a third world banana republic.”
He knows what a dishonest leftist moron his brother is. ;)

Walz family knows him well and has no use for him. These four guardsmen served with him and some served longer than he did and they have no use for him.

Indeed, a Valor Thief and coward who left his unit when he discovered that they were deploying to Iraq.

Tampon Tim allowed Minneapolis to burn while the windows of his home were opened to allow the odor of burning tires to be smelled longer.

Gwen Walz said she kept windows open during George ...
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/08/07 › us-news › gwen-walz...
Aug 7, 2024 — Tim Walz's wife once admitted she kept the windows of the governor's residence “open as long as [she] could” to smell the burning tires from the violent 2020 ...

Walz's whole family?
Who knows. His brother has known Tampon Tim all of his life so I think he is a good judge These four Sargents (two a REAL retired Command Sargent Majors one other is a retired Master Sargent just like Walz the other is a retired Sargent First Class also all think Walz is a is a lying valor thief.

Who knows. His brother has known Tampon Tim all of his life so I think he is a good judge These four Sargents (two a REAL retired Command Sargent Majors one other is a retired Master Sargent just like Walz the other is a retired Sargent First Class also all think Walz is a is a lying valor thief.

You implied "his family."

How did you even live?
derp derp goes the sociopath

I've seen this shit stain wish death on people for voting opposite of him

Back