WaMu CEO: $19.1 Million for Three Weeks of Work

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
And he had nothing to do with the JP Morgan buyout:

But the seizure and the deal with JPMorgan came as a shock to Washington Mutual’s board, which was kept completely in the dark: the company’s new chief executive, Alan H. Fishman, was in midair, flying from New York to Seattle at the time the deal was finally brokered, according to people briefed on the situation. Mr. Fishman, who has been on the job for less than three weeks, is eligible for $11.6 million in cash severance and will get to keep his $7.5 million signing bonus, according to an analysis by James F. Reda and Associates. WaMu was not immediately available for comment.

Nice work Alan H. Fishman!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/26/business/26wamu.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Damn that is just too sweet.

Here you stand here and take the blame and Ill give you 7.5 million.

Its good work if you can get it.

I'll take the blame for 10 of that 700 billion. The whole blame, all of it. It would all be my fault....

I'll take the blame for 10 of that 700 billion. The whole blame, all of it. It would all be my fault....
You are too expensive. For 500 million dollars and the taxes on it, they can blame the whole dam mess on me and invent a new cuss word that is my name.

Not if it is stipulated that it can not do that.

there will be loopholes, for example wamu and stearns got bought ou before the bailout....
The bailout will be designed with loopholes.

Do you think only congress has to sign off on this ?

there will be loopholes, for example wamu and stearns got bought ou before the bailout....
The bailout will be designed with loopholes.

Do you think only congress has to sign off on this ?

Hell I just ddont know anymore usc.

It probably wont make any damned differance anyway.

Tower of Power - It's not the crime

"They would not be there without the payoff game that's played, It's not the kickback it's if ya get caught"

Yeah we are pretty much screwed.

Time to plant a veggie garden and raise some chickens.

got my garden, and some cattle. No chickens though.

Thought about raisn rabbits, but got afraid those little critters would stampede.

Back