Wanna know how long support for Israel lasted? Less than a day

How could it be that the Palestinians and their elected government, Hamas, PROUDLY declare that they carried out the atrocities of 10/7 and they plan on repeating it over and over, but the world still has any doubts as to whether Israel should defeat them? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there is hard evidence that Hamas uses people as human shields and perpetuates endless war crimes and crimes against humanity, but not one single human rights organization has said a word? How is it that they only wake up when there are rumors, 99% of the times false rumors, that Israel messed up? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that no one, besides Israelis, is even talking about the hostages? How could the U.S. government not care about the American citizens held captive in Gaza? Where is the Red Cross? Why does no one care about the hostages? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that the entire western world including leaders and media, accept the number of casualties in Gaza that’s being fed to them by the Hamas ruled Gaza health ministry? Did it not occur to anyone that Hamas might be lying? Do they not realize that Hamas knows they can’t beat Israel on the battlefield so they try to defeat Israel on the diplomatic battlefield? Are people that blinded by their antisemitism? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that Israel consistently releases data about all its operations including the very necessary one in Shifa hospital but so many people simply make up numbers out of thin air and then the world repeats the lie? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that any military strategist will clearly explain how Israel is fighting this war with a level of care for innocent lives that is unprecedented in modern history, and still governments and politicians around the world just ignore that events and continue to spread the genocide lie? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there is hard documented evidence including first hand testimonies of sexual crimes perpetrated by Hamas and yet, not only does the world deny that fact, they also blame Israel falsely of the same crime with no evidence whatsoever? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that literally millions of people continue to spread historical fabrications including the accusation that Israel was occupying Gaza on October 6th or that Israel occupied some fictional Arab Palestinian state despite the fact that such a state never existed? Do these people not own a history book? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there are actual pictures and videos of the thousands of trucks carrying aid entering Gaza and still the world lies that Israel is blocking aid when the opposite is true. How is that even possible?

- How could it be that people say there is no fuel in Gaza and yet they continue to fire rockets? No electricity in Gaza but somehow they continue to post things on social media without electricity or internet? Is this modern day miracle? How do people believe this lie? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that no one is able to answer the simple question, if Israel was looking to commit genocide in Gaza, why did they send in any IDF soldiers, and put them at risk, instead of just flattening Gaza? No one has answered me yet. How is that even possible?

- How could it be that radical islamists who support 10/7 state clearly that the west is next and they want to take over the whole world, but somehow the world is putting its fingers in its ears, saying lalalalalala, and pretending they don’t hear what radical Islamist’s are saying. How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there are liberal people, especially minorities that stand with Hamas? Queers for Palestine? Have you lost your minds? Do you know what would happen if an LGBTQ individual stepped foot in Gaza? How are these people so blind? How is that even possible?

Listen, I can go on and on, but I need to force myself to get out of bed and join this insane world. I have to convince myself that the truth is on our side no matter how many people tell me otherwise.

I have to reassure myself that ultimately, truth will prevail, Israel will prevail.

But the moral bankruptcy of the anti Israel crowd doesn’t go unnoticed and won’t be forgotten.

It just blows my mind every day how little truth matters in the confused world of 2024

Last edited:
Israel has lost the right to exist.

Hopefully before too long Hamas will not only lose the right to exist but will be physically wiped out. The rump of Hamas resides in Rafah and will shortly be totally destroyed. If you don't like that then fuck you, it will happen anyway

Hopefully before too long Hamas will not only lose the right to exist but will be physically wiped out. The rump of Hamas resides in Rafah and will shortly be totally destroyed. If you don't like that then fuck you, it will happen anyway

Abusers are going down in this New World Order under the Han.

How could it be that the Palestinians and their elected government, Hamas, PROUDLY declare that they carried out the atrocities of 10/7 and they plan on repeating it over and over, but the world still has any doubts as to whether Israel should defeat them? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there is hard evidence that Hamas uses people as human shields and perpetuates endless war crimes and crimes against humanity, but not one single human rights organization has said a word? How is it that they only wake up when there are rumors, 99% of the times false rumors, that Israel messed up? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that no one, besides Israelis, is even talking about the hostages? How could the U.S. government not care about the American citizens held captive in Gaza? Where is the Red Cross? Why does no one care about the hostages? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that the entire western world including leaders and media, accept the number of casualties in Gaza that’s being fed to them by the Hamas ruled Gaza health ministry? Did it not occur to anyone that Hamas might be lying? Do they not realize that Hamas knows they can’t beat Israel on the battlefield so they try to defeat Israel on the diplomatic battlefield? Are people that blinded by their antisemitism? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that Israel consistently releases data about all its operations including the very necessary one in Shifa hospital but so many people simply make up numbers out of thin air and then the world repeats the lie? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that any military strategist will clearly explain how Israel is fighting this war with a level of care for innocent lives that is unprecedented in modern history, and still governments and politicians around the world just ignore that events and continue to spread the genocide lie? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there is hard documented evidence including first hand testimonies of sexual crimes perpetrated by Hamas and yet, not only does the world deny that fact, they also blame Israel falsely of the same crime with no evidence whatsoever? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that literally millions of people continue to spread historical fabrications including the accusation that Israel was occupying Gaza on October 6th or that Israel occupied some fictional Arab Palestinian state despite the fact that such a state never existed? Do these people not own a history book? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there are actual pictures and videos of the thousands of trucks carrying aid entering Gaza and still the world lies that Israel is blocking aid when the opposite is true. How is that even possible?

- How could it be that people say there is no fuel in Gaza and yet they continue to fire rockets? No electricity in Gaza but somehow they continue to post things on social media without electricity or internet? Is this modern day miracle? How do people believe this lie? How is that even possible?

- How could it be that no one is able to answer the simple question, if Israel was looking to commit genocide in Gaza, why did they send in any IDF soldiers, and put them at risk, instead of just flattening Gaza? No one has answered me yet. How is that even possible?

- How could it be that radical islamists who support 10/7 state clearly that the west is next and they want to take over the whole world, but somehow the world is putting its fingers in its ears, saying lalalalalala, and pretending they don’t hear what radical Islamist’s are saying. How is that even possible?

- How could it be that there are liberal people, especially minorities that stand with Hamas? Queers for Palestine? Have you lost your minds? Do you know what would happen if an LGBTQ individual stepped foot in Gaza? How are these people so blind? How is that even possible?

Listen, I can go on and on, but I need to force myself to get out of bed and join this insane world. I have to convince myself that the truth is on our side no matter how many people tell me otherwise.

I have to reassure myself that ultimately, truth will prevail, Israel will prevail.

But the moral bankruptcy of the anti Israel crowd doesn’t go unnoticed and won’t be forgotten.

It just blows my mind every day how little truth matters in the confused world of 2024

Ridiculous ramble. I can imagine the "history books" in your "library". Palestine is a state, recognized as such by scores of countries and the UN. It has been self governing for more than 50 years. Genocide doesn't necessarily or even usually happen because people "are looking to do commit it". It happens in spite of original intentions. Moreover, Israel's conduct in Gaza can be and has been criticized far short of calling it genocide. Then there's this: "How could it be that radical islamists who support 10/7 state clearly that the west is next and they want to take over the whole world, but somehow the world is putting its fingers in its ears, saying lalalalalala, and pretending they don’t hear what radical Islamist’s are saying. How is that even possible?" It's possible because grown ups learned about bogeymen before they were grownups. Radical Islamists have about the same chance of taking over the whole world as you have.

Ridiculous ramble. I can imagine the "history books" in your "library". Palestine is a state, recognized as such by scores of countries and the UN. It has been self governing for more than 50 years. Genocide doesn't necessarily or even usually happen because people "are looking to do commit it". It happens in spite of original intentions. Moreover, Israel's conduct in Gaza can be and has been criticized far short of calling it genocide. Then there's this: "How could it be that radical islamists who support 10/7 state clearly that the west is next and they want to take over the whole world, but somehow the world is putting its fingers in its ears, saying lalalalalala, and pretending they don’t hear what radical Islamist’s are saying. How is that even possible?" It's possible because grown ups learned about bogeymen before they were grownups. Radical Islamists have about the same chance of taking over the whole world as you have.

What a load of bullshit!!

Death to Hamas.

Republican support for Ukraine only lasted about 12 months, despite this being the most important conflict between totalitarianism and emergent democracy since WW2.

Republicans haven't passed a dime of military aid for Ukraine since winning the House in 2022

The Hamas election occurred in 2004. There have been no elections since then. The verge age of Palestinians is 18. You presume that somehow elections that occurred before they were born, meets their approval. Gazans did not attack Israel. Israel has abused and shot Gazans for years. They have taken more and more land and homes from Palestinians as policy. https://www.aljazeera.com/features/...ael-steps-up-demolitions-of-palestinian-homes

Exactly this. And these aren't hard concepts.

It's possible to support Israel's right to retaliate against HAMAS, and also support the innocent people of Gaza. Tired of hearing how they "voted in Hamas," so somehow deserve whatever they get. It's pathetic conflation.

Conflating Hamas with terrorism is just a Zionist ploy, hasbara propaganda to feed the ' Israeli victim' mendacity. Hamas are no more terrorists than the French Resistance, Che Guevara or Nelson Mandela . Hamas is opposing Zionist terrorists - and the Zionist terrorists have controlled the Western media for decades.
There's no shame in having been force-fed the Zionist ' terror ' narrative- but those that achieve the difficult task of breaking their conditioning will find they have many friends who have done the same before them and now support international law instead of Israeli criminality.
The Hamas October 7th operation was a reprisal - a reprisal for the hundreds of men, women and children murdered by US-backed Jewish gunmen earlier in 2023. Hundreds.

If you are silent when the caged lioness endures years of goading, deprivation , torture and the killing of her cubs by her brutal keepers- then stay silent when she escapes and savages her tormentors.

EXACTLY why Bibi does not need to go until after Israel completes the job.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of a notorious Hamas leader, to reveal the hidden truths behind one of the world's most notorious terrorist organizations. With exclusive access and unprecedented insight, this interview delves into the heart of Hamas' violent intentions and the personal journey of one man caught in its web.

Conflating Hamas with terrorism is just a Zionist ploy, hasbara propaganda to feed the ' Israeli victim' mendacity. Hamas are no more terrorists than the French Resistance, Che Guevara or Nelson Mandela . Hamas is opposing Zionist terrorists - and the Zionist terrorists have controlled the Western media for decades.
There's no shame in having been force-fed the Zionist ' terror ' narrative- but those that achieve the difficult task of breaking their conditioning will find they have many friends who have done the same before them and now support international law instead of Israeli criminality.
The Hamas October 7th operation was a reprisal - a reprisal for the hundreds of men, women and children murdered by US-backed Jewish gunmen earlier in 2023. Hundreds.

If you are silent when the caged lioness endures years of goading, deprivation , torture and the killing of her cubs by her brutal keepers- then stay silent when she escapes and savages her tormentors.

Che Guevara was a terrorist. Nelson Mandella was a terrorist. Hamas are terrorists, only now, they're also a government meaning they've evolved into a state run military force with a stated goal of invading and destroying their neighbors.

The thing is, Hamas is so bad at military operations, tactics, training, strategy, that they perpetually get an ass kicking from whomever they piss off with their pinprick attacks, like firing unguided rockets into Israel. Since these rockets are being made by the equivalent of 8th grade 'mad scientists' using some of the most inanely stupid materials and means of production, a good portion land on their own people and kill them. But Hamas doesn't give a shit about that...

Forgot to ban this fucker!

Back