Want know for sure how Joe Biden did in his SOTU speech last night?

Ross Dolan

Contributor
If you want to know how Joe Biden actually did last night in his SOTU speech, the best thing to do is to read the comments from the MAGA and anti-MAGA world here in JPP.

The MAGA group seem to be posting angry, curlish comments...dripping with the sounds of people filled with frustration, displeasure and fury.

The anti-MAGA comments seem to be filled with delight. One can almost see the smiles on the faces of that group...via the texts of their posts.

Me...I'm smiling from ear to ear.

If you want to know how Joe Biden actually did last night in his SOTU speech, the best thing to do is to read the comments from the MAGA and anti-MAGA world here in JPP.

The MAGA group seem to be posting angry, curlish comments...dripping with the sounds of people filled with frustration, displeasure and fury.

The anti-MAGA comments seem to be filled with delight. One can almost see the smiles on the faces of that group...via the texts of their posts.

Me...I'm smiling from ear to ear.

I thought that the WSJ's coverage of the SOTU -- and Trump's rantings -- was interesting, too. They drew a very sharp contrast between the two candidates, and not in a way flattering to #TRE45ON.

"A resurgent America making steady progress toward a future of shared prosperity.

"A dystopian backwater on a path to ruin."

I thought that the WSJ's coverage of the SOTU -- and Trump's rantings -- was interesting, too. They drew a very sharp contrast between the two candidates, and not in a way flattering to #TRE45ON.

"A resurgent America making steady progress toward a future of shared prosperity.

"A dystopian backwater on a path to ruin."

It is behind a paywall, but interesting that it is on the path you indicated, OW.

Back