Warmers: The 10:10 campaign

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
The 10:10 campaign group self destructs with this violent and supposedly amusing video. They pulled the video after realising what a mistake it was so here it is again in all it's gory detail!

The sickening part about it? These Lunatics on the left are so frenzied with this crap this is more than likely how many secretly feel!

Disgusting!
:lies: Excuse me? You wingnuts advocated the killing of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis over a lie and you call liberals sick?

Yea right.

:lies: Excuse me? You wingnuts advocated the killing of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis over a lie and you call liberals sick?

Yea right.
Excuse me? Who advocated the killing of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis at any time ?

Are you fuckin' hallucinating ?:confused:...

The sickening part about it? These Lunatics on the left are so frenzied with this crap this is more than likely how many secretly feel!

Disgusting!
Indeed, this tells a lot about these people:
1. It is a consuming, religious belief for them.
2. They think they are a majority.
3. Debate is unnecessary.
4. Each desires the power to judge non-believers, and would kill them if they had a safe, convenient way to do so.

Indeed, this tells a lot about these people:
1. It is a consuming, religious belief for them.
2. They think they are a majority.
3. Debate is unnecessary.
4. Each desires the power to judge non-believers, and would kill them if they had a safe, convenient way to do so.

5. They underestimate how seriously some people take adverts.

Yea right.

What a crock of shit... NO ONE advocated killing innocent Iraqis you unbelievable hack.

You are simply embarrassed that these idiots made such a barbaric commercial and are attempting to lash out. Pathetic on your part.

Back