Was Ross Perot Right about NAFTA?

I'm still waiting for the sucking sound, Perot.

And while you're at it, give us back those 200,000 jobs in steel-using industries that protectionists stole.

watermark, being against NAFTA or CAFTA does not mean one is against trade, or that one is a wild eyed protectionist.

I think Im going to caucus for Edwards.

I was thinking of going Obbama but if Edwards can win some primaries before the 19th Im going to caucus for him.

I think Im going to caucus for Edwards.

I was thinking of going Obbama but if Edwards can win some primaries before the 19th Im going to caucus for him.

Desh, what right-wing conspiracy forced Democrat Bill Clinton to sign NAFTA? There's no way he would have signed it on his own accord so there must have been some behind the scenes sheenanigans that forced him against his will to sign this job killing legislation.

Desh, what right-wing conspiracy forced Democrat Bill Clinton to sign NAFTA? There's no way he would have signed it on his own accord so there must have been some behind the scenes sheenanigans that forced him against his will to sign this job killing legislation.

It was a Clinton failure.

I think he was looking at surviving to be able to have a second term.

If he had fought it full on instead of trying to amend it he would have been dead in the water. The corps would have gone full blown on him to destroy him.

I do wish he would have fought it. It was a Bush 41 idea if you remember.

I heard some dem analyst saying Edwards was considered the biggest phoney in a long time by party big wigs.
An inefectual 1 term senator who's got religeon on poverty at election time.

Back