Was Trump caught lying again about major issue? There are receipts

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Project 2025 — the Republicans’ 900-page plan to burn down the federal government, impose Christian Nationalism policies on the nation, and expand Donald Trump’s presidential powers if he wins a second term — is a polling disaster.

The more voters learn about it, the more they reject it.

And that’s why Trump on Friday posted on social media: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying, and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

Project 2025 would implement conservative and Christian nationalists policies regarding climate change, LGBTQ+ communities, abortion, foreign aid, education, health care, taxes and more. Few, if any, aspects of American society would escape.

Trump immediately was called on his lie — along with being mocked for saying he disagreed with an agenda he knew nothing about.

trump-i-know-nothing-about-project-2025-i-have-no-idea-who-v0-1v7of61v5xad1.jpeg

Back