Washington and Adams: Political Parties Suck!

Robo

Verified User
George Washington’s farewell address concerning political parties. Was he right?

However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion

John Adams said:

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

then stop just being then opposition asshole

that is all the republican party does is just the opposite of what the democratic party stands for

Your fucks voted against their OWN written and cosponsered bills when Obama said they were good ideas he would sign

then stop just being then opposition asshole

that is all the republican party does is just the opposite of what the democratic party stands for

Your fucks voted against their OWN written and cosponsered bills when Obama said they were good ideas he would sign

Who's "you fucks?" What do I have to do with the Republican Party?

Obama is a "PARTISAN" fucking asshole just like you, you drunken bitch!

Back