Watch Palin

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Watch how she excites people, while being descriptive and giving more full disclosure than Obama dares to. Watch and learn what America is all about.
I hope I am not putting too much faith in Sara Palin, but my razor sharp intuition (all ya have to do is understand human nature a bit) tells me that I am not. Anybody who fights and wins against her own party, tells me that her interest is with the people, fairly directly. If I am correct, and Palin has the integrity and grit I think she does, I think you will see some major support from real Americans on this soil, and not very much support in Europe or from radical Muslims (big deal).

It may be true that nobody can clean house (the white house) better than a consertative woman. That is not a sexist statement of a negative type against women. It is a sexist statement against men. Palin would have made Bill Clinton do anything the American people wanted him to do (which was not sign NAFTA as republicans wanted him to), and all she would have to do is smile at him.

This tough lady, Palin, has found herself to be in a position to do the USA citizens a lot of good. I don't think her lack of Washington conditioned experience at the national level is a big deal. In fact, I think it is a good thing----because I trust her to do the right things and has a great record of doing so. I can tell that lady has a consious, and I don't think anybody realizes her potential power (accept the major "homosexual mafia" media---look at them go), because she connects with most hard working citizens. I think she will have a brillient career, if she is the woman I think she is. She will have my life long support (unless somebody even more consertative comes along), if she turns out to be the women I think she is.

For sure---it will be very interesting to see what happens, but I think McCain may have just sealed up this election---and they probably don't even know why. Hopefully, Palin can teach McCain some things about America. She can only be a great influence on him, the liberial media pick for the Republican party.

Last edited:
Back