Waterboarding Nancy

DeMartMan

This is my latest video, hope you like it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BleoYnQmz5E"]YouTube - Waterboarding Nancy[/ame]

I think if you are going to go after someone's head for something (as Nancy did), you need to make sure you didn't know about and sign off on the same thing.

Are the cartoon characters voices based on actual scientologists?

In summary - needs more alien tentacle rape scenes.

"You give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders."" Jesse Ventura

"For several weeks now, I've been attempting to unravel the answers to a pair of important "why?" questions, and Jesse's quote helped to crystallize some possible answers. Why did the Bush administration authorize torture when other methods were more successful? And why is Dick Cheney so desperate to exonerate himself and to skew the debate with trivialities?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/the-real-motive-behind-th_b_203224.html

I think if you are going to go after someone's head for something (as Nancy did), you need to make sure you didn't know about and sign off on the same thing.

It looks like she is telling the truth, but if not who cares. I say nail all of them, all of the corrupt lawbreaking politicians. Here is the fact, these talking heads think that by pointing at Nancy Pelosi that Democrats won't want to investigate, this demonstrates just how little them know about us. If there is a Democrat that even looks dirty, we will throw him/her under the bus, whereas Republicans will defend that person until it makes their whole party look dirty. So, in the words of Mr. Bush bring em on and let the chips fall where they may.

whiner.gif

Sounds like someone is having a bad day don't let life's little trials get you down when there is a big one coming right around the corner!
penguins.gif

Good video- very damning to the Democrat Obamabots! :)

Thanks about the video, where I do not put much stock in the Media spin, I would say that if the Democrats refused to investigate then yes it would be damning. To be 100% honest, only time will tell.

Sounds like someone is having a bad day don't let life's little trials get you down when there is a big one coming right around the corner!

I'm assuming you've never met anyone who possesses the actual emotion we humans know as "anger", hence your spectacular misdiagnosis.

If i get 5 spare minutes i'll post a shit cartoon explaining it to you.

Happy thoughts.

"You give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders."" Jesse Ventura

"For several weeks now, I've been attempting to unravel the answers to a pair of important "why?" questions, and Jesse's quote helped to crystallize some possible answers. Why did the Bush administration authorize torture when other methods were more successful? And why is Dick Cheney so desperate to exonerate himself and to skew the debate with trivialities?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/the-real-motive-behind-th_b_203224.html

Wow Jesse is with out a doubt one I would take political advise from,LOL

I'm assuming you've never met anyone who possesses the actual emotion we humans know as "anger", hence your spectacular misdiagnosis.

If i get 5 spare minutes i'll post a shit cartoon explaining it to you.

Happy thoughts.

Wow, an insult without one comment about the subject, which can mean only one thing, the video had irrefutable facts that he cannot handle!
roflmao.gif

Last edited:
Wow, the little man is trying to insult me, which can mean only one thing, the video had irrefutable facts that he cannot handle!

Or simply that the video was a bit shite.

But if you feel better thinking that you've produced a cinematic masterpiece then that's fine too.

Thanks about the video, where I do not put much stock in the Media spin, I would say that if the Democrats refused to investigate then yes it would be damning. To be 100% honest, only time will tell.
You can rest assured that since they found out that Pelosi knew about it all along any investigation will hit the skids and any written evidence shredded, then burned.

Not to mention it's missing the dramatic climax where Michael Landon cries. For Shame!!

Michael%20Landon.jpg

For shame to all who miss the point that this is not about Pelosi, Bush or Cheney; this is about America's Paradise Lost! For decades the rest of the world looked to us as the shining city on the hill top, oh how the righteous have fallen. Now, we torture and imprison for no apparent reason. Why were we waterboarding in the first place? We know that torture only produces false confessions, so why do it?

Last edited:
Back