Watershed Question

Which is more important?

• Total voters

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Which is more valuable?

the economies of scale and efficiencies of vertical and horizontal integration of large corporations?

Or the benefits of competition to the consumer of many separately owned and operated enities?

Which is more valuable?

the economies of scale and efficiencies of vertical and horizontal integration of large corporations?

Or the benefits of competition to the consumer of many separately owned and operated enities?

How about the benefits of government operated "entities"? Like car insurance, for example.

I've insured automobiles under private insurance companies, like Allstate, and under government run insurance plans. The government plans win hands down. I'm talking about hundreds of dollars in savings per year when I was a young driver and still realizing savings now that I'm older.

It's just common sense. Once the profit motive is removed by removing the individual business owners/affiliates all trying to capture the "American dream" by raiding my wallet the price decreases dramatically.

Furthermore, government insurance involves a few standard policies. In other words one does not have to obtain a lawyer to decipher what individual companies exclude in their fine print.

K. Marx

How about the benefits of government operated "entities"? Like car insurance, for example.

I've insured automobiles under private insurance companies, like Allstate, and under government run insurance plans. The government plans win hands down. I'm talking about hundreds of dollars in savings per year when I was a young driver and still realizing savings now that I'm older.

It's just common sense. Once the profit motive is removed by removing the individual business owners/affiliates all trying to capture the "American dream" by raiding my wallet the price decreases dramatically.

Furthermore, government insurance involves a few standard policies. In other words one does not have to obtain a lawyer to decipher what individual companies exclude in their fine print.

K. Marx

Well, more accurately they're subsidizing your policy with money they took by force of law from all americans. They do shit like this to make people believe in central planning.

Well, more accurately they're subsidizing your policy with money they took by force of law from all americans. They do shit like this to make people believe in central planning.

Wrong.

Buying insurance in a group is cheaper than just walking in off the street. If purchasing in a group lowers the price then there's no bigger group than the entire citizenry of a country.

What can be more logical or easy to understand?

Wrong.

Buying insurance in a group is cheaper than just walking in off the street. If purchasing in a group lowers the price then there's no bigger group than the entire citizenry of a country.

What can be more logical or easy to understand?

Then all of us being forced to government monopolies is the most rational plan of all?

Let's do that for everything!

you = dullard

Back