Way to go Joe! Biden a profane president particularly fond of dropping F-bombs

Truth Detector

Contributor
This mental midget uses profanity because he can't intelligently communicate.

Biden a profane president particularly fond of dropping F-bombs

Politico reported Thursday that Biden — once caught on a hot mic calling the passage of ObamaCare a “big f—ing deal” — regularly uses profanity in meetings with West Wing aides, displaying a particular fondness for “f—.”

Variations on the theme, according to the outlet’s West Wing Playbook email newsletter, include the phrases “F— them,” “What the f— are we doing?” and “Why the f— isn’t this happening?”

“When he cusses around women, it is always, and I mean always, followed by an immediate apology,” one said.

My favorite dumb excuse for this moron:

“He’s from a different generation

https://nypost.com/2021/10/22/biden-regularly-drops-f-bomb-and-uses-profanity/

I am too.

Go fuck yourself.

Another low IQ dumb fuck to add to the thread ban list. You really are a worthless piece of human filth. :palm:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Politico reported Thursday that Biden — once caught on a hot mic calling the passage of ObamaCare a “big f—ing deal” — regularly uses profanity in meetings with West Wing aides, displaying a particular fondness for “f—.”

Variations on the theme, according to the outlet’s West Wing Playbook email newsletter, include the phrases “F— them,” “What the f— are we doing?” and “Why the f— isn’t this happening?”

“When he cusses around women, it is always, and I mean always, followed by an immediate apology,” one said.

THIS, IN ADDITION TO BEING A MENTALLY DIMINISHED MORON....

Trump loves the poorly educated. He thanks you for your support.

I'm from the same generation as Joke. Fuck you Joke Biden. Let's go Brandon!

I'm expecting polling to decline to a point with this fucktard where he becomes the least popular president since polling began...

Back