Way to Go Ohio

Ohio is the best state in the union. And fuck you guys that are jumping on the bandwagon now.

how you doing?
Who you talkin' to, Maynard? Already tol' ya ain't nobody here.
:cool:
Doing . . . okay, thanks. The past couple of weeks things have turned for the better. My wife's still very weak and unable to do most things for herself but I think we may have turned a corner.

Which is why I'm here. Except that I'm not. As I say: you're all hallucinating. When you wake up in the morning these posts will all have disappeared.

Doing . . . okay, thanks. The past couple of weeks things have turned for the better. My wife's still very weak and unable to do most things for herself but I think we may have turned a corner.

Which is why I'm here. Except that I'm not. As I say: you're all hallucinating. When you wake up in the morning these posts will all have disappeared.

HaHa, big ups to you Ornot!

I'm glad to hear that man. I missed the paperclip. Not you mind you... but the paper clip avatar cracks me up. Seriously, I hope all goes well from here on out.

Side note... by quoting your posts it protects your entries for all times.... unless I really am hallucinating in which case I'm probably not really here either.

I'm glad to hear that man. I missed the paperclip. Not you mind you... but the paper clip avatar cracks me up. Seriously, I hope all goes well from here on out.

Side note... by quoting your posts it protects your entries for all times.... unless I really am hallucinating in which case I'm probably not really here either.
Yeah, well, I sort of missed you too. Not what you have to say, mind you, but who can fail to appreciate someone who calls himself "Superfreak?" :pke:

I think I'm back. Not sure, and it's subject to emergencies at the drop of a pill bottle, but . . . yeah, I think I'm back.
:eek:

Back