way to have fun

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Hmm--I get it now. Secure the blessings of liberity to OURSELFS and OUR prosperity. I got it. It makes perfect sense. They were not talking about me or anybody I know. They were not talking about theMAJORITY.

Is that right? I feel confused, being told I have freedom and liberities, but it really does not feel like it.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Hmm--I get it now. Secure the blessings of liberity to OURSELFS and OUR prosperity. I got it. It makes perfect sense. They were not talking about me or anybody I know. They were not talking about theMAJORITY.

Is that right? I feel confused, being told I have freedom and liberities, but it really does not feel like it.

it only seems to bless the wealthy and super wealthy - after all laws and taxes are only for the little people...

Back