we are not scared of ugly orange combover hate machines

evince

Truthmatters
Members banned from this thread: FACTS, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, Rana, Rune, Legion Troll, Thing1, ZoomZoom, Konono, Leonthecat and Buckly J. Ewer

see that ban list

want to talk FEAR

Thread: Now we know why the democrat party is scared of Donald Trump

Search Thread

Display

01-09-2016, 08:40 AM
#1 | Top

I Love America

Ready! Fire! Aim!

Join Date:Jul 2012Location:RealvillePosts:17,053Thanks:1,207Thanked 3,731 Times in 3,111 Posts Groans:188 Groaned 2,254 Times in 2,098 Posts

Default Now we know why the democrat party is scared of Donald Trump

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...illary-clinton

20% of LIKELY DEMOCRAT PARTY voters say they would switch over and vote Trump. Granted it is surely early in the contest and Trump hasn't even won the nomination yet. But, this should give the democrat party fits. The bottom line with Hillary Clinton is this. She has a low ceiling meaning that there aren't going to be a lot of undecideds out there. She has been in the public eye for 40 years. Her only accomplishment is that she stood by while men (Bill and Obama) walked all over her and she feels entitled. She has ZERO real accomplishments on her own.

That is why you don't see any REAL excitement for her from JPP liberals.

In 2008 liberals on JPP couldn't stop posting about and starting threads about how wonderful they thought Obama was. You don't see that with Hillary. They will of course grudgingly vote for her. But there is no groundswell of love for her like they had for Obama.

What scares the democrat party is that Trump is generating the kind of buzz and excitement that Obama did in 2008. All of the arguments the liberals make about Trump were made about Obama in 2008 and the liberals didn't care. They voted for celebrity and color in Obama.

DISCLAIMER: I am voting for Cruz in the primary, however I would vote for Trump over Hillary and Bernie. I will not vote for any of the other GOP candidates should they win the nomination

now this is fear

you do all realize that saying democrat party is an insult right mods?

It is not the name of the party

the name of the party is Democractic party

why is it you think ugly orange comb overs are scary anyway?

yes they sure are ugly and silly

but scary?

no way

you do all realize that saying democrat party is an insult right mods?

It is not the name of the party

the name of the party is Democractic party

So you purposefully insult the names of republican candidates but cry like a b*tch when it's done to you. Typical baby who can dish it but can't take it

So you purposefully insult the names of republican candidates but cry like a b*tch when it's done to you. Typical baby who can dish it but can't take it

words and tears are not the same are they you lying shill

No one says anything but republican party on TV

listen to your party adherents on TV.

EVERYONE says democrat party instead of democratic party.

makes your phoney plants so very easy to spot

words and tears are not the same are they you lying shill

No one says anything but republican party on TV

listen to your party adherents on TV.

EVERYONE says democrat party instead of democratic party.

makes your phoney plants so very easy to spot

They would rather appear to be illiterate ignoramuses than to take a chance on conflating the party with the system and process.
It' childish.
It's Repubesicant.

Back