‘We Face Attacks from 7 Different Fronts, All Led by Iran’

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant met Tuesday at the Pentagon with his American counterpart, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to discuss IDF operations required to free the hostages held by Hamas in Gaza, and to ensure the destruction of the terror group, a proxy of Iran.

“Over the past six months, we have been fighting a war against a brutal terrorist organization in Gaza. We also face attacks from seven different fronts, all led by Iran,” Gallant said in brief remarks at a joint presser with Austin.

“While I sit here in the Pentagon, Hamas leader [Ismail] Haniyeh is meeting with Iranian leadership. The picture is clear,” Gallant said.

During the conversation, Gallant and Sullivan discussed efforts to ensure the release of hostages held by the Hamas terrorist organization in Gaza, as well as the measures required to ensure the destruction of Hamas’ governing and military capabilities, the minister’s office said.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us...-different-fronts-all-led-by-iran/2024/03/26/

Iran believes Gaza war will ‘shape new world order’

Raisi’s statement matters. It shows how Iran is thinking about October 7 and its long-term plans. Iran sees the fighting in Gaza as a benefit. It also sees the suffering of Gazans as a benefit. What that means is that Iran believes it can use the suffering in Gaza to take advantage of the war and exploit it for its own interests.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/i...ar-will-shape-new-world-order-analysis-793709

BIG PAIN is here boys and girls....performance has always mattered in this Universe....this is the cost of profound failure.

At the very same time the US has bonded Russia and China as blood brothers and finished the job of destroying NATO in Ukraine, and is responsible for the GAZA genocide.

The American empire is over, for sure...the world is not putting up with our abuse any longer.

Russia and China are now bonded in the mission of assisting the excellerating collapse of the West as needed.

We have lost the right to have any say over how the humans on this planet live.

Abuse carries consequences....there must be justice.

My current sig:

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

Back