We have a winner

Little-Acorn

Great opening line!

I have my differences with John McCain. But the author nails the biggest single difference between McCain and his two Dem rivals.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=60D472FF-C303-428D-BD7D-3424EE2758BE

We Have a Winner

by Ben Johnson
FrontPageMagazine.com
Wednesday, March 05, 2008

IF “SUPER TUESDAY II” DID NOT DECIDE BOTH PARTIES’ NOMINEES, at least it highlighted the most salient difference between the three contenders in the 2008 race: John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama were all surrounded by Communists during their formative years, and only John McCain fought back.

(snip)

Obama has surrounded himself with unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, a pastor who visited Muammar Quaddafi alongside Louis Farrakhan, a wife who is not proud of her country, and a slumlord undergoing trial. The young Hillary sat at the feet of “Tommy the Commie” Emerson and imbibed the rich wisdom of Saul Alinsky while observing on behalf of the Black Panthers.

John McCain also surrounded himself with Communists – and took home different lessons from the encounter. At the heart of all the policy disagreements, this is the deepest division between the three candidates vying to become president in 2008.

A good analogy..........

Great opening line!

I have my differences with John McCain. But the author nails the biggest single difference between McCain and his two Dem rivals.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=60D472FF-C303-428D-BD7D-3424EE2758BE

We Have a Winner

by Ben Johnson
FrontPageMagazine.com

IF “SUPER TUESDAY II” DID NOT DECIDE BOTH PARTIES’ NOMINEES, at least it highlighted the most salient difference between the three contenders in the 2008 race: John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama were all surrounded by Communists during their formative years, and only John McCain fought back.

(snip)

Obama has surrounded himself with unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, a pastor who visited Muammar Quaddafi alongside Louis Farrakhan, a wife who is not proud of her country, and a slumlord undergoing trial. The young Hillary sat at the feet of “Tommy the Commie” Emerson and imbibed the rich wisdom of Saul Alinsky while observing on behalf of the Black Panthers.

John McCain also surrounded himself with Communists – and took home different lessons from the encounter. At the heart of all the policy disagreements, this is the deepest division between the three candidates vying to become president in 2008.

However you probably won't get many responses...the opposition in here has banded together...like 'Middle School clicks'...defending their little table in the lunch room!They will turn their heads as you pass by...This is why they lose so many elections...childish behavoir!

Great opening line!

We Have a Winner

by Ben Johnson
FrontPageMagazine.com

(snip)

ZOMG communsits?!?!?!?! I heard communist?!?1/1! I have to vote for McCain now!!!!

YAY PERMANENT WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great opening line!

We Have a Winner

by Ben Johnson
FrontPageMagazine.com

(snip)

Give it up. The commie stuff won't fly. Too many of us remember Keating 5. John got a pass back then because of his war hero status. That dog won't hunt this time around.

However you probably won't get many responses...the opposition in here has banded together...like 'Middle School clicks'...defending their little table in the lunch room!They will turn their heads as you pass by...This is why they lose so many elections...childish behavoir!

LOL, I have little nut on Ignore just like you do some people BB.

In a glass house throwing rocks again I see.

Nope...........

I have no one on IA...that is childish to say the least...gotta run the bro and I are setting up our own forum he has the news max set up!...catch ya later!

Maybe I misunderstood you........

so little acorn has me on IA...lol...no wonder he did not respond when I gave him support...see what putting one on IA does! Had to come back to correct this...later

that confused me a bit BB ???

There are a couple of posters on here that I just do not care to read anything they post. They had their chance. Just filtering out useless noise.

UScit confused he and me...I thought he said you had me on IA...when he ment he had you on IA...no biggee quite a few have me on IA...:confused: eh'?

Seems to be his habit when he hates what's been said but can't refute it. He tries to change the subject and muddy the waters as much as possible. Between that, the screams of "No it isn't! No it isn't!" from grouch, and watermark's incoherent hysteria, they've pretty much covered the usual leftist diversions we see on this board.

Back to the subject:
John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama were all surrounded by Communists during their formative years, and only John McCain fought back.

That has to be the greatest, most concise way of describing the fundamental difference betwen McCain and the other two I've ever heard. That one's up for Quote of the Year.

:)

I think commiez should all die, but I'm hesitant to actually do anything other than condemn them (lessons from the Cold War, War on Terror, etc.)...

Back