We have to get rid of all the Jews now!

Bobb

Verified User
I recognize that Jews are God's people, that they're a divine race. I worship Jesus because he's a Jew. I love the Jewish people. But, we're living in the End Times. Look at the signs, like the plague of locust in Africa and the blood moon a few years ago. So, we have to get rid of all the Jews!!!!!! But, why? Two reasons:

1) Jews are suppose to be in Israel, not here, when Jesus comes. Jesus will be pissed if he comes and finds Jews running around the world, diaspora-ed, not gathered together together in Israel.

2) Now, this might be a little selfish, but Jesus said that right before he comes, "But be on your guard. For they will deliver you over to councils, and you will be beaten in synagogue." I don't want the Jews to beat me in their synagogues. They can't beat beat and kill us if we close their synagogues!

WE MUST GET RID OF THE JEWS NOW!!!!

PS: My gay friend Jo says he became a Jew yesterday. So, complimented him on his ascension and I asked him to forgive me if I'm guilty of antisemitism in wanting to get rid of all the Jews for their good and ours.

oy vey goyim

thumb_seriously-goy-when-people-downswag-my-memes-22288347.png

Last edited:
I recognize that Jews are God's people, that they're a divine race. I worship Jesus because he's a Jew. I love the Jewish people. But, we're living in the End Times. Look at the signs, like the plague of locust in Africa and the blood moon a few years ago. So, we have to get rid of all the Jews!!!!!! But, why? Two reasons:

1) Jews are suppose to be in Israel, not here, when Jesus comes. Jesus will be pissed if he comes and finds Jews running around the world, diaspora-ed, not gathered together together in Israel.

2) Now, this might be a little selfish, but Jesus said that right before he comes, "But be on your guard. For they will deliver you over to councils, and you will be beaten in synagogue." I don't want the Jews to beat me in their synagogues. They can't beat beat and kill us if we close their synagogues!

PS: My gay friend Jo says he became a Jew yesterday. So, complimented him on his ascension and I asked him to forgive me if I'm guilty of antisemitism in wanting to get rid of all the Jews for their good and ours.
Seek help or Thorazine

Sieg Heil Hitler

Fuck off

Sounds to me like you're in serious need of psychiatric help.

All the Bobbs and those who think like Bobbs need to be gathered, quarantined, and given transfusions of Jewish blood to cure their Jewish-phobia.

ov vey goyim

Guno, you can post in Israel. You just need to get the Jews to where Jesus wants them to be. If they object to Jesus, tell them Jesus is a Jew, just like they are!

Sadly, I have to point out that Jesus said the armies of the world will attack Israel and kill most of the Jews in horrors that will make the Holocaust look like a walk in the park. Jesus said worst tribulation ever, for real. It'll happen. Nothing you can do about it. But, after that you'll get saved! All the Jews will get saved!!!!!

Back