We need knife control laws

0 killed.

and you had to go all the way to China to find this, you sick idiot. You people share the blame here.

And he had to go back almost a year...

That's how desperate the gun nuts are.

And they totally own this latest rampage...it's on their shoulders.

I wish this lunitic only had access to a knife. Imagine how many more kids would be getting there Christmas presents this year.

One wonders if the shooter would have even attempted such a thing if the teachers were allowed to be armed. Just a thought experiment. It must be a coincidence that these people always seem to attack places they know they won't find armed people.

The guy didn't go to a gun shop and open fire. He didn't go to a gun range and open fire. He went to a gun free zone school and opened fire. I blame the liberals who have spent all of their time unarming innocent citizens. If teachers had been armed, this lunatic never would have even gone there.

The blood of this tragedy is on the hands of every liberal from whose mouth gun control has emanated

0 killed.

and you had to go all the way to China to find this, you sick idiot. You people share the blame here.

how is he a sick idiot? you bring up knives all the time as if no one has committed a mass knife attack. his bringing up knives is no different than the rabid left bringing up guns to justify their political agenda.

At least I care more about a living person than an inanimate object.

If that makes me "insane" then so be it.
so you're ready, willing, and able to drop to your knees in front of your new master because they threaten a living being? it's nice to know that you've thrown away your rights that the founders bled and died for so easily.

Back