WE rarely do it... three cheers for Damocles!

Jarod

Contributor
I was out of JPP all day yesterday, as I guess everyone was... It made me realize how much I enjoy this web cite and what a great place it is.

I have "known" people on here longer than Ive know my wife or kids.

What a great celebration of the American Spirit that we have this cite.

Its all the result of what I am sure is HARDWORK and from what I can tell is SELFLESS devotion from DAMOCLES.

So, while not enough has been said....

Join me in ...

Three Cheers for Damocles..

Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray!

I"ll second that! I don't interact much, but I read often, which is why I made that 'finally' post. ;)

I was out of JPP all day yesterday, as I guess everyone was... It made me realize how much I enjoy this web cite and what a great place it is.

I have "known" people on here longer than Ive know my wife or kids.

What a great celebration of the American Spirit that we have this cite.

Its all the result of what I am sure is HARDWORK and from what I can tell is SELFLESS devotion from DAMOCLES.

So, while not enough has been said....

Join me in ...

Three Cheers for Damocles..

Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray!

I agree but surely Grind and Soc deserve praise as well.

Grind deserves no credit, but major cheers to Damo, as well as minor cheers to Soc and Beefy. This cite* is awesome!!! :clink:

*Cite should actually be spelled "site" in this case

Damo is the Alpha and the Omega. The rest of us admins are just a sounding board. Why? I don't know. Basically Damo says "what do you guys think about X", we tell him, he shakes his head and says "why do I ask you idiots anything?" We shrug and he does what he had in mind anyway. So here's to you Damo.

Damo is the Alpha and the Omega. The rest of us admins are just a sounding board. Why? I don't know. Basically Damo says "what do you guys think about X", we tell him, he shakes his head and says "why do I ask you idiots anything?" We shrug and he does what he had in mind anyway. So here's to you Damo.

Sounds like how SR worked with the FPSC. Let's hope there's no Coup and stuff like that!! :cof1:

So Damo is cool enough to create this site and smart enough not to listen to you and Grind? Smart fellah!

lol

Back