Week from hell begins

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
Well, while playing volleyball in City Park yesterday, the first two SWAT teams rolled right on by. Just a friendly reminder for all to stay the hell away from downtown this week. Apparently there was a protest march from the capital to the Pepsi Center. Still trying to figure out why SWAT was called out.

Anyway, this should be interesting. They have a nice warehouse for all protestors with no visible or audio connection to the politicians at the Pepsi center all ready for them. We are short about 500 cops from what we were supposed to have because the cops from NY found out their insurance would not cover them out here and the Dems refused to pick up the cost of the insurance, as did the city of Denver. Fun stuff.

That is all for now. Have a nice day. Here's to a LOT of rain on Thursday!

:burn:

I have friends who are in security out there, they weren't allowed to carry any weapons at all. I got them some mighty big flashlights...

I can't have my friends totally unarmed.

Well, while playing volleyball in City Park yesterday, the first two SWAT teams rolled right on by. Just a friendly reminder for all to stay the hell away from downtown this week. Apparently there was a protest march from the capital to the Pepsi Center. Still trying to figure out why SWAT was called out.

Anyway, this should be interesting. They have a nice warehouse for all protestors with no visible or audio connection to the politicians at the Pepsi center all ready for them. We are short about 500 cops from what we were supposed to have because the cops from NY found out their insurance would not cover them out here and the Dems refused to pick up the cost of the insurance, as did the city of Denver. Fun stuff.

No worries man, the SWAT team was just looking for a new Doughnut shop since all the political weinerfaces are in town, annoying the piss out of people.

I have friends who are in security out there, they weren't allowed to carry any weapons at all. I got them some mighty big flashlights...

I can't have my friends totally unarmed.

Seriously? The SWAT boys were loaded. It was kind of comical. Nice sunny day, playing volleyball... and two SUVs with SWAT inside and outside of the vehicles roll by.

Seriously? The SWAT boys were loaded. It was kind of comical. Nice sunny day, playing volleyball... and two SUVs with SWAT inside and outside of the vehicles roll by.
Yeah, they were told, there will be cops just blocks away!

They have no ability to contact the cops because the E-link that was proposed after tests showed no emergency groups could talk to each other, even cops to fire department, simply has had no progress.

So, they get to walk around at night, with nary a weapon at hand, with only the SS able to hear them on the radio...

If the NOAA site has any credibility, you're out of luck there! :D

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=bou&map.x=156&map.y=122

PS, I don't know if this link will work for very long.

I hope that the swat teams accidentally shoot lots of Broncos players. Last night I was watching Hard Knocks on HBO which follows around another worthless team from Dallas, but the week before the Dallas Denver preseason game the two teams practiced together and I kept yelling at the tv, kill Cutler Kill Cutler, and "break that frickin' Denver Donkey running back". Not near enough Denver injuries for my taste.

I hope that the swat teams accidentally shoot lots of Broncos players. Last night I was watching Hard Knocks on HBO which follows around another worthless team from Dallas, but the week before the Dallas Denver preseason game the two teams practiced together and I kept yelling at the tv, kill Cutler Kill Cutler, and "break that frickin' Denver Donkey running back". Not near enough Denver injuries for my taste.

Wow... how nice of you... I am most certainly not a fan of the ponies, I don't think I would wish injury or death upon players of any team... except the Raiders of course.

Wow... how nice of you... I am most certainly not a fan of the ponies, I don't think I would wish injury or death upon players of any team... except the Raiders of course.
Raiders, Broncos, what the fuck is the difference. I hate them BOTH. The only team in the west that I am ambivilent about is the Chargers. Oh well GO CHIEFS!

Back