Well, I don't know about you but I'm going to bed....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
"Well I don't know about you, but I am going to bed." (this is where he should have added, "no joke" and then left but he didn't)... then he started answering questions for which he was unscripted... he rambled about "dog faced pony soldiers" and got cut off by the Press Secretary in the middle of an "answer" where he was to all appearances randomly saying words at a lower and lower volume...

So, are there any bets as to how long the pResident will be on "vacation" now that he's back from two days of work after 7 weeks of vacation broken up by ignoring Maui until he couldn't any longer surfacing for six hours and screwing the pooch on that one (knows a little what it is like to lose a home because he had a kitchen fire that threatened nothing and nobody though at one time in Florida this same fire was a story where this kitchen fire was supposed to have killed his wife (almost) the Great Doctor of all doctoriest doctors of the doctoring world and his cat and his car) before jumping into more intensive "vacation" (repetitive memorization of the answers for the five question "presser" he was going to "endure")?

There he was shuffling up to the podium, his question and answer list tightly gripped (hopefully away from the cameras this time Joe) ready to take his "hardball" questions from the prescripted presser... and what did he do? He went off script again to tell us a story of how he was really George W. Bush on September 12th 2001, and that you just didn't recognize him because he was wearing a Mr. President costume and because he could be seen on the floor of the Senate giving a speech, but don't be fooled, he was really GWB that day.

They're going to need to intensively train him for the next 7 weeks during "vacations" where he gets some pictures of him sleeping on the beach and studies for the four hours of the day his brain functions. Then he'll pop back up answer four prescripted questions and tell a story that isn't true about some other portion of his life, whether it is a redux of his son dying in Iraq, or the story of how he "knows what it is like to almost lose his wife in a fire", or the one about his hairy legs, or the two guys kissing, or... Well, you know. Some story that will be fictional will drop down his pants leg and that smelly thing will be kicked into the face of the world, usually just before he starts making no sense and they cut the mic and say, "Well that's all the time we have for this one!"

Anyway, I'm rambling like the pResident...

Are there any bets as to how long he'll lid the day at 9 AM one half hour before he's supposed to wake up and just before he walks down the hall to climb into his nap bed to take his morning nap? What's the line on how long before he'll resurface to take some more prescripted softball questions?

"Well I don't know about you, but I am going to bed." (this is where he should have added, "no joke" and then left but he didn't)... then he started answering questions for which he was unscripted... he rambled about "dog faced pony soldiers" and got cut off by the Press Secretary in the middle of an "answer" where he was to all appearances randomly saying words at a lower and lower volume...

So, are there any bets as to how long the pResident will be on "vacation" now that he's back from two days of work after 7 weeks of vacation broken up by ignoring Maui until he couldn't any longer surfacing for six hours and screwing the pooch on that one (knows a little what it is like to lose a home because he had a kitchen fire that threatened nothing and nobody though at one time in Florida this same fire was a story where this kitchen fire was supposed to have killed his wife (almost) the Great Doctor of all doctoriest doctors of the doctoring world and his cat and his car) before jumping into more intensive "vacation" (repetitive memorization of the answers for the five question "presser" he was going to "endure")?

The he was shuffling up to the podium, his question and answer list tightly gripped (hopefully away from the cameras this time Joe) ready to take his "hardball" questions from the prescripted presser... and what did he do? He went off script again to tell us a story of how he was really George W. Bush on September 12th 2001, and that you just didn't recognize him because he was wearing a Mr. President costume and because he could be seen on the floor of the Senate giving a speech, but don't be fooled, he was really GWB that day.

They're going to need to intensively train him for the next 7 weeks during "vacations" where he gets some pictures of him sleeping on the beach and studies for the four hours of the day his brain functions. Then he'll pop back up answer four prescripted questions and tell a story that isn't true about some other portion of his life, whether it is a redux of his son dying in Iraq, or the story of how he "knows what it is like to almost lose his wife in a fire", or the one about his hairy legs, or the two guys kissing, or... Well, you know. Some story that will be fictional will drop down his pants leg and that smelly thing will be kicked into the face of the world, usually just before he starts making no sense and they cut the mic and say, "Well that's all the time we have for this one!"

Are there any bets as to how long he'll lid the day at 9 AM one half hour before he's supposed to wake up and just before he walks down the hall go climb into his nap bed to take his morning nap? What's the line on how long before he'll resurface to take some more prescripted softball questions?

I'd like to know who's in charge of the shit show that is the Biden administration

There he was shuffling up to the podium, his question and answer list tightly gripped (hopefully away from the cameras this time Joe) ready to take his "hardball" questions from the prescripted presser... and what did he do? He went off script again to tell us a story of how he was really George W. Bush on September 12th 2001, and that you just didn't recognize him because he was wearing a Mr. President costume and because he could be seen on the floor of the Senate giving a speech, but don't be fooled, he was really GWB that day.

Are there any bets as to how long he'll lid the day at 9 AM one half hour before he's supposed to wake up and just before he walks down the hall to climb into his nap bed to take his morning nap? What's the line on how long before he'll resurface to take some more prescripted softball questions?

You don't have to convince anyone that Biden is fucking useless. The issue we now have to deal with is what do we do about it?

You are rambling like Trump. He was the rambler in chief. Biden is no kid but he can still carry on a conversation and give a speech. Trump could do neither.

You are rambling like Trump. He was the rambler in chief. Biden is no kid but he can still carry on a conversation and give a speech. Trump could do neither.

The idiot you elected was cut off MID SENTENCE at a presser you demented shit stain. Or is that what you fuck knobs call carrying on a conversation and give a speech. I swear you are more stupid than Biden.

Back