Well, it was nice while it lasted guys, but they've finally got me. :(

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I'll see you guys in heavan after they lectric me up.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/15/orlewicz.verdict/index.html?eref=rss_mostpopular

art.thrill.jpg

Teen guilty of 'thrill kill' murder, beheading

DETROIT, Michigan (CNN/In Session) -- A jury rejected an 18-year-old's claim that he acted in self-defense, finding him guilty of murder in the gory stabbing, beheading and torching of a Michigan man.
art.thrill.jpg

Jean Pierre Olewicz says he feared for his life when he killed Daniel Sorenson.
Click to view previous image
1 of 3
Click to view next image

The jury of eight men and four women deliberated for more than 10 hours over two days before finding Jean Pierre Orlewicz guilty of first-degree murder, felony murder and mutilation.

Jurors did not look at anyone as they filed into the courtroom. The defendant's family remained stoic, but the father of victim Daniel Sorenson broke into sobs. Video Watch as the verdict is read »

During the trial, some of the most gruesome details of Sorenson's slaying came from the youthful-looking defendant's own lips.

Prosecutors called Sorenson's slaying a "thrill killing." They alleged that Orlewicz was excited by the prospect of killing someone and getting away with it.

Orlewicz, of Canton, Michigan, took the stand and admitted that he killed Sorenson, 26, but insisted that it was in self-defense. He admitted stabbing Sorenson 13 times after an extortion plan went awry and Sorenson threatened his life.

"There was not a murder," Orlewicz testified.

More of my doom at link...

Last edited:
benefit of the doubt sucks

So i saw this thread and read it before the actual link, and was thinking to myself...oh a disillusioned and traumatized 18 yr old. Now all I feel is ill and bewildered. I didn't realize an 18 yr old mind was capable.

Antaris, one thing I've learned about you is that everything is your point.

That is because I am an amorphous mass of politic intellect dedicated solely to promoting my own agenda; whether or not that coincides with the collective agendas of any and all political parties is coincidental.

That is because I am an amorphous mass of politic intellect dedicated solely to promoting my own agenda; whether or not that coincides with the collective agendas of any and all political parties is coincidental.

Damnit - the Borg. Left or Right? (I'm hoping for a small mercy).

Hmm me thinks he beheaded him and set him on fire to AVOID getting caught. Just a thought.

The beheading of him sounds stupid, but it very well could've been self-defense from what I read. He may just have thought that they'd find him guilty anyway, and reading the verdict, his fears seem to have been realized rather well.

The beheading of him sounds stupid, but it very well could've been self-defense from what I read. He may just have thought that they'd find him guilty anyway, and reading the verdict, his fears seem to have been realized rather well.
Mutilating the body did not help.

He apparently thought that by getting rid of identifiers on the body he could prevent it from ever being found, which is a crazy thought, and completely out of the realms of any possible doubt.

Keeping it from not being found makes it not look like self-defense. Self-defense would look more realistic if he called the police as soon as he had killed the person. It would also look better if he hadn't killed him over a dispute over something illegal.

Back