‘We’re in a constitutional crisis’: Adam Kinzinger warns of chaos at documentary premiere

Hume

Verified User
“Look at Arizona for instance,” Kinzinger said. “Assume Arizona goes for Kamala. But it’s a Republican legislature. The legislature has to be the one to certify Kamala as the winner. I can see a pressure campaign where these people simply will not vote to certify her the winner. And what happens then? We’re in a constitutional crisis. According to the constitution, if the state legislature decides, it’s just going to certify Trump, even if its [voters] went the other way, we have to accept that in the federal government.

You can see violence at these statehouses that don’t have the security, we have. Our security got overrun that day for God’s sakes and we have 500 times the security that state houses do.”

So that was the point of the OP?
To let us know that crying Adam is having a mental crisis I guess.

Buttplug can rock him to sleep and make it all better.

What is this sniveling bitch worried about really?

Probably that he's in the row of dominoes that are going to fall when Trump starts holding people accountable for their illegal acts.

“Look at Arizona for instance,” Kinzinger said. “Assume Arizona goes for Kamala. But it’s a Republican legislature. The legislature has to be the one to certify Kamala as the winner. I can see a pressure campaign where these people simply will not vote to certify her the winner. And what happens then? We’re in a constitutional crisis. According to the constitution, if the state legislature decides, it’s just going to certify Trump, even if its [voters] went the other way, we have to accept that in the federal government.

You can see violence at these statehouses that don’t have the security, we have. Our security got overrun that day for God’s sakes and we have 500 times the security that state houses do.”
If Harris wins, Team Crazy will go ballistic and attempt to overthrow the election by force or corrupt shenanigans as Kinzinger pointed out.

In the end, I think We, the People, will win and there will be a lot of MAGAts either dead or going to prison for their efforts.

Following the screening, Kinzinger tells the audience that almost every Republican congressman knows the 2020 election “wasn’t stolen” and “most of them would tell you that they think Donald Trump is crazy”. He adds that before impeachment, he believed there was going to be 25 votes in favor, instead of just the 10 who did, because many were too scared to take that stand. “I would have people come up to me all the time and say ‘thanks for doing it because I’ll lose in my district if I do it, but thank you.’” He’s exasperated by the gall of it.

If Harris wins, Team Crazy will go ballistic and attempt to overthrow the election by force or corrupt shenanigans as Kinzinger pointed out.

In the end, I think We, the People, will win and there will be a lot of MAGAts either dead or going to prison for their efforts.
MAGA isn't a person. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD, DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE AND RIOTS ON TRUMP! DON'T TRY TO START A CIVIL WAR YOU CANNOT WIN!

Following the screening, Kinzinger tells the audience that almost every Republican congressman knows
He doesn't speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
the 2020 election “wasn’t stolen”
There was no 2020 election. It was stolen by Democrats. DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!
and “most of them would tell you that they think Donald Trump is crazy”.
Mantra 1d.
He adds that before impeachment, he believed there was going to be 25 votes in favor, instead of just the 10 who did, because many were too scared to take that stand. “I would have people come up to me all the time and say ‘thanks for doing it because I’ll lose in my district if I do it, but thank you.’” He’s exasperated by the gall of it.
An impeachment without a crime specified. THAT was a hilarious failure!

Trump is a useful tool for the wealthy and mainstream Repubs. What they think of Trump, they keep to themselves. They love tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. They will tolerate Trump for that. The day Trump loses his power is the day they turn on him. When he loses the election and his overthrow of America fails, the truth will come out. He will have no friends.

Trump is a useful tool for the wealthy and mainstream Repubs. What they think of Trump, they keep to themselves. They love tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. They will tolerate Trump for that. The day Trump loses his power is the day they turn on him. When he loses the election and his overthrow of America fails, the truth will come out. He will have no friends.
So far his fascist project is working.

something that most liberals would privately celebrate, i'm sure

We are way past that.....the Constitution is over....our owners (Carlin) however have yet to tell the rubes.

Back