What a Joke

Listen to the end. Where else do you get audio of Palin saying, "oooh, we've been pranked? what radio station is this?"

It doesn't seem too outlandish to me. We all know she's an idiot.

She sounds like someone who's been coached to an insane degree. Her advisers have really pumped everything they can into her small mind, and yet she still mangles it to make it all sound exactly the same.

"Uhmmmm... all of them uh..."

Oh the lolz. I kinda wish she could be president for the lolz but it would only be funny for a little bit compared to the damage she'd do.

It is confirmed real.

Haha all those names were fake and the Prime Minister of Quebec haha. I can't believe she didn't catch on but it's obvious she didn't.

Dumber than a hammer, or a box of rocks. But at least if she steals the election she's not an alcoholic like Bush.

is it real?

I guess you all know by now that it is real. You have probably seen it on the news.

Absolutely amazing that she didn't sniff out the stupid, over the top, phony accent right away. The guy sounded like Borat for Christ sakes.

But, "i love killing animals and taking life"? - Palin giggles.

"My wife is so hot in bed" Palin giggles

"i'm an admirer of your biography, nailin pailin" Palin giggles.

What a fucking fool. Good job voting for this fool to be one decrepit heart beat away people. Frankly, i know of no act, more unpatriotic than voting for this fool.

Back