What about Chinese made "JUNK" in our Stores?

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Everywhere I go, I see "Made In China" products being displayed in major Stores. If you look closely at some of the clothes, you will notice how thin the material is and how small the sizes seem, in otherwords, I used to wear an extra Large, but now the 2XL fits me, and that is because the Chinese people are shrimps, and they cut costs at all levels, the same thing with shoe widths, I now wear a size14, where I would normally wear a size 13, and you know what they say about big feet? LOL.

I used to collect Japanese Katana Swords(the best), and different quality knives like Henckels old Sabatier or Cutco, but most of the cheaper priced Henckels are made in China, not Solingen Germany like before and they are not the same quality jknife because although the Chines knife is supposed to be made out of say a 440C, it might be a 440A, good, but not as good as 440C for a knife. Even if the knife says 440C, tests have shown that the Chinese knive's metal compositions may vary amongst the same knife models.

Now Walmart has recalled a Chinese made Card Table set because it has collapsed causing some serious injuries.....

..........."The recall includes the card table sets with a metal folding table and four metal folding chairs.

WASHINGTON — Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is recalling about 73,400 Mainstays five-piece card table and chair sets because the chairs can unexpectedly collapse, posing a fall hazard or potential finger injury.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday that Wal-Mart has received 10 reports of injuries, including one finger amputation, three fingertip amputations, sprained or fractured fingers and one report of a sore back.

The recall includes the Mainstays card table sets with a black padded metal folding table and four black padded metal folding chairs. "Made by: Dongguan Shin Din Metal & Plastic Products Co," the company that made the chair cushions, is printed on a white label on the bottom of the chairs.

The sets were sold at Wal-Mart stores across the U.S. and on its website from May 2013 through November 2013 for about $50.

Consumers should immediately stop using the set and return it to Wal-Mart for a full refund. Individuals may contact Walmart at (800) 925-6278 from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT on Saturday, and from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. CT on Sunday."
http://news.msn.com/us/wal-mart-rec...-sets-after-finger-amputations?ocid=ansnews11

A customer review of Henckel Chinese knives............."I purchased this set for my home, I am a professional chef, I have unlimited access to any knife I would like. However the price of this set sold me. The santoku snapped in half, the chef knife has rust all over it. I do not have the time to elaborate on how they were cleaned and stored properly ie: no dishwasher, soaking, proper sanitation ect. I am sending the entire set back to amazon. I know chefs with Henckels, but stay away from the China ones. They say on the blade "stainless steel" well consumers, stainless steel does not rust! Do not buy despite the quote unquote huge savings on the set. Too bad"............................

There's BIG money in junk, haven't you watched "American Pickers?"
I watch Pawn Stars religiously, and I have seen American Pickers. I used to watch Storage Wars a lot until they kicked off Dave Hester for beeching about antique/good stuff "plants" being included in some storage lockers ahead of the auction filming, pretty serious charge. This would be like passing an Immigration Bill where 10 million Illegals would become voting Democrat citizens, forget about it. The Liberals control just about everything we see on TV, so Dave Hester may have a point? Anyway, he filed a Lawsuit against the Storage Wars producers and it is still active.

Everywhere I go, I see "Made In China" products being displayed in major Stores. If you look closely at some of the clothes, you will notice how thin the material is and how small the sizes seem, in otherwords, I used to wear an extra Large, but now the 2XL fits me, and that is because the Chinese people are shrimps, and they cut costs at all levels, the same thing with shoe widths, I now wear a size14, where I would normally wear a size 13, and you know what they say about big feet? LOL.

I used to collect Japanese Katana Swords(the best), and different quality knives like Henckels old Sabatier or Cutco, but most of the cheaper priced Henckels are made in China, not Solingen Germany like before and they are not the same quality jknife because although the Chines knife is supposed to be made out of say a 440C, it might be a 440A, good, but not as good as 440C for a knife. Even if the knife says 440C, tests have shown that the Chinese knive's metal compositions may vary amongst the same knife models.

Now Walmart has recalled a Chinese made Card Table set because it has collapsed causing some serious injuries.....

..........."The recall includes the card table sets with a metal folding table and four metal folding chairs.

WASHINGTON — Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is recalling about 73,400 Mainstays five-piece card table and chair sets because the chairs can unexpectedly collapse, posing a fall hazard or potential finger injury.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday that Wal-Mart has received 10 reports of injuries, including one finger amputation, three fingertip amputations, sprained or fractured fingers and one report of a sore back.

The recall includes the Mainstays card table sets with a black padded metal folding table and four black padded metal folding chairs. "Made by: Dongguan Shin Din Metal & Plastic Products Co," the company that made the chair cushions, is printed on a white label on the bottom of the chairs.

The sets were sold at Wal-Mart stores across the U.S. and on its website from May 2013 through November 2013 for about $50.

Consumers should immediately stop using the set and return it to Wal-Mart for a full refund. Individuals may contact Walmart at (800) 925-6278 from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT on Saturday, and from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. CT on Sunday."
http://news.msn.com/us/wal-mart-rec...-sets-after-finger-amputations?ocid=ansnews11

A customer review of Henckel Chinese knives............."I purchased this set for my home, I am a professional chef, I have unlimited access to any knife I would like. However the price of this set sold me. The santoku snapped in half, the chef knife has rust all over it. I do not have the time to elaborate on how they were cleaned and stored properly ie: no dishwasher, soaking, proper sanitation ect. I am sending the entire set back to amazon. I know chefs with Henckels, but stay away from the China ones. They say on the blade "stainless steel" well consumers, stainless steel does not rust! Do not buy despite the quote unquote huge savings on the set. Too bad"............................

If the clothes seem small it is because you are getting fat you ignorant fuck! "I now have to wear a 2XL, it must be those Chinese people plotting against me." How fucking decrepit is that? And if you think too many products are made in China thank capitalism. And the Capitalists you support with every damn post you make. The Chinese aren't forcing that shit into our stories. It is being brought here by profit-minded capitalists who like nothing more than paying $,60 a day for labor and since they can get that labor cost in some areas of China, they go there and get their products manufactured there. You want to change things. Demand that import taxes be raised to prevent this kind of activity. The Chinese are simply selling their labor cheaply nothing more; its called competition. You fully support the concept and practice everywhere else, why not in this instance, too, fool! You really should get more consistent in your thinking if you are going to call this drivel thinking at all!

Last edited:
If the clothes seem small it is because you are getting fat you ignorant fuck! "I now have to wear a 2XL, it must be those Chinese people plotting against me." How fucking decrepit is that? And if you think too many products are made in China thank capitalism. And the Capitalists you support with every damn post you make. The Chinese aren't forcing that shit into our stories. It is being brought here by profit-minded capitalists who like nothing more than paying $,60 a day for labor and since they can get that labor cost in some areas of China, they go there and get their products manufactured there. You want to change things. Demand that import taxes be raised to prevent this kind of activity. The Chinese are simply selling their labor cheaply nothing more; its called competition. You fully support the concept and practice everywhere else, why not in this instance, too, fool! You really should get more consistent in your thinking if you are going to call this drivel thinking at all!
Why always the jealousy issue, you have with me? Just because I out write you, you should accept that like a Man, not a little bratty boy, it is what it is. As far as the Chino clothes go, I can compare them with my older better made clothes and shoes, think Salvatore Faragamo shoes. The material is so thin, I can read a newspaper through them. You are still the big jackass that you used to be, who could never control your temper, be like me, I am always cool and calm as I cyber dismantle one Lib after another, it is what I do, it is my thing...

You are still free in America to not buy anything you dont want.
Oh, well except affordable health insurance.
Choose not to buy goods made in any country you wish while you still can.

Back