What are the differences between Hillary and Obama?

Little-Acorn

Aside from the obvious color and gender irrelevancies. What reasons might someone have to vote for one over the other to be the Democrat nominee?

Beats me..............

Aside from the obvious color and gender irrelevancies. What reasons might someone have to vote for one over the other to be the Democrat nominee?

anyone who votes for either of them needs to rexamine their ability to think clearly and objectively...both of these candidates are of the subjective venue!

I will probably not vote in the primary, it is all over butt the cryingby the time we vote in KY. about the second week in May.
I guess I might as well change my registration back to republican.

They are both racist and sexist. Otherwise these would not be issues for either of them.

That's how the Southern men explain away their own hate isn't it?

Oh, that black guy is bitching about being tied to a pickup truck and dragged to death? That fucking racist!

It must be nice to jolly along and excuse your own racism and sexism by claiming that anyone who notices it is a racist or sexist.

Nice little Orwellian world you got going there. Dont move out of it, nobody wants you in the real world.

That's how the Southern men explain away their own hate isn't it?

Oh, that black guy is bitching about being tied to a pickup truck and dragged to death? That fucking racist!

It must be nice to jolly along and excuse your own racism and sexism by claiming that anyone who notices it is a racist or sexist.

Nice little Orwellian world you got going there. Dont move out of it, nobody wants you in the real world.

If you just called me a racist then I insist that you prove it. :)

Back