What Cuban-Americans know about Democrats

Who had the right to raise that boy?

The boys father or the boys dead mother's distant realitives?

Thousands of perfectly legal voters were kept from voting on FL in 2000. The vast majority were dems. Their votes would have easily put Gore over the top to win the election.

In 2004 thousand of voters were forced to stand in line in the rain in nov. just to vote. The counties in which this happened were predominately democratic.

These are just two elements of the last elections which were rife with many misdeeds.

GWB was never elected by the majority of people in this country.

I imagine you smiled and added 5 to the body count.

its you and you ilk that doesn't seem to mind sending thousands upon thousands of our guys to their deaths you phony jackass.

Which side is cheering this bloodbath on, and which side wants it to stop?

Once you've figured that out it should be clear who's hands the blood is on.

Who had the right to raise that boy?

The boys father or the boys dead mother's distant realitives?

Janet Reno and the executive office had no right or power to interfere. Executive power grabs are dangerous no matter what letter you have by your name or moral rationalizations.

But, obviously, the Republicans have no ground to bash "liberals" or Democrats with generalizations. And since the argument is not about any principle involved but just partisan bitching, it's worthless.

Last edited:
Janet Reno and the executive office had no right or power to interfere. Executive power grabs are dangerous no matter what letter you have by your name or moral rationalizations.

But, obviously, the Republicans have no ground to bash "liberals" or Democrats with generalizations. And since the argument is not about any principle involved but just partisan bitching, it's worthless.

A court judge determined it was an issue to be desided by the office which Reno was the head.

She grabbed at nohting, she was handed the fucking mantle.

I wish to hell you would get your facts straight.

... the above is a good example of when someone claims to be independent of either major party, but really has a huge bias anyway, as demonstrated by trying to implicate both parties for the same thing (executive power grabbing) for the sake of balance even though both parties are clearly not on par with one another in this regard.

He's a closet Republican.

... the above is a good example of when someone claims to be independent of either major party, but really has a huge bias anyway, as demonstrated by trying to implicate both parties for the same thing (executive power grabbing) for the sake of balance even though both parties are clearly not on par with one another in this regard.

The above is a good example of a mindless partisan attempting to justify his belief that all spectrums and variations of political philosophies can be encapsulated in a two party system.

The above is a good example of a mindless partisan attempting to justify his belief that all spectrums and variations of political philosophies can be encapsulated in a two party system.

He drives around in a Miata too.

A court judge determined it was an issue to be desided by the office which Reno was the head.

She grabbed at nohting, she was handed the fucking mantle.

I wish to hell you would get your facts straight.

I do not believe you are correct and even if some federal judge gave her a go ahead, due process was not followed. Family courts in Miami had proper jurisdiction.

In general, they are both relatively equal. Bush was worse than Clinton, but that is [strike]only[/strike] largely because each new president builds on the transgressions of the last.

If I had to guess, I would bet McCain would be far worse than Obama. McCain is an emperor wannabe, worshipping TR and a National Greatness Conservative. It's perfectly clear to me that he has little to no respect for the constitution.

Last edited:
Back